“Family & Friends Gathering for Graduation”
Review of Palm Palace Restaurant - CLOSED

Palm Palace Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
United States
“Family & Friends Gathering for Graduation”
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Event Date: Sat. Dec. 17;
Mgr in charge: Peter;
I held a Family and Friends Gathering for my wife's graduation at Palm Palace of Auburn Hills, immediately after the graduation ceremony. I had 54 guests invited. Food quality and price was excellent. Peter was the mgr I worked with. The entire staff was courteous and friendly. I ordered the food sampler but deducted the chicken shawarma and added another skew of lamb kabob per set. They also served the graduation cake I brought in to the restaurant. The only area that needed a little extra attention was the level of available staff. It is possible that they became too crowded because of many graduation celebrations at once, following the ceremony that day. My event was held at 4:00 PM on a Sat. Dec. 17. At this time they do not have live music. For a very reasonable charge, they also brought their music team to play for us. They did an outstanding job!
All my guests also were pleased with everything. Again, I was fully satisfied for the services I received when compared to the pricing. I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited December 2011

Northwest Ohio
“Great atmosphere, delicious food!”
Reviewed 10 September 2011

We were in the mood for some Mediterranean food, and happened upon Palm Palace while driving through Auburn Hills, north of Detroit. We were pleasantly surprised! The decor is really nice, the service was good, and the food was delicious! Our waiter, Sergio, told us that all lemonade and orange juice is fresh squeezed on site, and that they grow their own mint there at the restaurant. I enjoyed learning little details like this. They certainly go all out to provide great food, and at a reasonable price. If we are ever in the area again, we will certainly go back!

• Visited September 2011
Chicago, Illinois
“Great food, great service!”
Reviewed 22 March 2011

The service here was top-notch, the waiter always checking in on us. The food was delicious - especially the bread and hummus. Food is quite authentic, will definitely return.

• Visited March 2011