“Nice Change of Palate”

Palm Palace Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I visited this restaurant with friends for a change of pace for dinner. The menu offerings are extensive and all of our meals were well-prepared and delivered timely - albeit a slower night that evening. The server was very helpful with any menu questions although one person in our party knew the menu very well and had made early suggestions. Lacking alcohol in this restaurant could be an issue with some and should be noted. I will return for sure and plan to bring a large appetite for the selection and plentiful offerings.

1  Thank TeamTumi

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We've eaten at another area Palm Restaurant before, but this was our first visit to this location. Despite being a Saturday night, the restaurant was quite empty when we arrived at 5:30pm. We were immediately seated, but waited 10-15 minutes before our beverage order was taken. BTW - no bar. Our beverages were never refilled, until we specifically flagged down a server and requested a refill. Our appetizer and salads were served relatively quick, and were very good. However, we then had to wait a long time for the server to take our entree order. Again, the restaurant was not busy at all and we could see our server talking with customers at another table, who she apparently knew. Our entrees arrived in reasonable time, hot, and very delicious. We were long done with our meal before the server came back to the table. We told her that we just wanted a couple boxes and our bill, but she never returned. We hunted down the manager and explained our situation, but when the server arrived, she still did not have our boxes or bill. After an additional wait, the server arrived with our bill and surprisingly it was accurate. There was no attempt by the manager to offset the horrible service. So we will return to other Palm Restaurants for the food, but will not return to this location, due to the lack of service.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Great food and great service! Everything I have ever ordered was fantastic. They provide lots of food that is good quality.

1  Thank ReneePaxton
Reviewed 31 August 2013

I'm a Middle Eastern; this is an authentic Middle Eastern restaurant, with a touch of Morocco's excellent cuisine. The portions are plentiful -- one entree is enough for two diners -- each of the salads, soups and appetisers fresh, tasteful, reasonably served. This is not a white tablecloth restaurant, but the food is of such quality that the rather simple tables are unimportant. The ambiance is pleasant, gently suggestive of a Middle Eastern hospitality tent. The Pita bread is baked fresh on site and the little shop beside the cashier has a good selection at very reasonable prices. Yummy!

1  Thank Baruch M
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Quite decently priced platters here with their garlic sauce that attracted me most with the pita which is the appetizer they bring you. I wanted to take some but didn't since I couldn't spoon it out (no spoons after the table was cleared out). The food here was fresh and it tasted above-par. The waitress was really nice and accommodating and the place itself was clean and nicely decorated. It was quite busy for a Saturday evening. They are the first I know that offered a membership to the restaurant and I saw a bigger location of this restaurant on my drive down another road.