“Awesome place!”

Comfort Suites Auburn Hills
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Auburn Hills
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Great job on the remodeling! Awesome service by Lo !! The rooms are clean and the price is right. Convenient location, closer to the freeway, shopping and restaurants. This place also has a nice indoor heated pool.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Cameron K, General Manager at Comfort Suites Auburn Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Thank you for your kind words. I am thrilled that you have enjoyed our pool and clean rooms. I hope you will stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Hello all reading,

I have spent most of my career on the road. I recently stayed at the Comfort Suites in Auburn Hills MI. If you are in town for work or play, I would HIGHLY recommend this property.
It is located close to various attractions from the Palace of Auburn Hills (new sports arena) to Chrysler Technical Center (world headquarters) to the quaint city of Rochester and near great shopping too.

So what make me really appreciate a hotel….The STAFF! I will go on record stating you will not be disappointed. It’s a rare thing to experience a staff the truly cares. A special mention to Nadine, she is always smiling and tries to make you feel like home. Also I have to mention Camron, the manager. He too always takes the time to greet guest and to ensure your stay is the best possible. Thanks for reading and thanks to the staff at the Comfort Suites in Auburn Hills MI.

As Arnold says, “I’ll be back!!!” :)

Mr Bill!!

Room Tip: The top two levels have great balconies overlooking a beautiful lake!! Extremely peaceful and quite...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bill H

Bill: thank you for taking the time to compliment our hotel. The hotel is set inside the heart of many great attractions. Our front desk staff and I are honored to have the pleasure of assisting you with whatever you need. I have shared your comments with the staff and they are delighted to have been recognized. I hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I have worked in the hotel industry for over 15 years and with Choice Hotel brands for the last 10 and this is by far one of the best! It is clean, updated, friendly, welcoming and a joy to stay at. It had all the amenities a traveling couple and their 3 young kids could ask for! The staff was helpful, kind and extremely patient with my handful of a two year old little boy. A heartfelt thank you to Mike, Lo and Nadine, there is no where else in Auburn Hills that I would stay!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

I am extremely happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Being that you are in the hotel industry as well, it means a great deal to my staff and I that we have exceeded your expectations. I hope you come visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

wow, the place looks much better than before. i really liked my staying at this hotel. everything was great. the housekeeping staff done good job with cleaning rooms. the front desk clerk was very knowledgeable and polite. the breakfast was good. i liked the pool area and the fitness house, they were looking so much different than before. i'd highly recommend this hotel for anyone who is looking to spend a comfortable night.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Alice K
Cameron K, General Manager at Comfort Suites Auburn Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Thank you for staying with us once again. I appreciate the compliments on the hotel and staff. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites and had a great experience. The rooms were newly renovated with all new appliances. The pool area was nice and the pool warm. They have a nice store area for most common needs. Nice clean hotel at a great price.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gregory T
Cameron K, General Manager at Comfort Suites Auburn Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed the renovations.

We hope to see you soon

Reviewed 27 March 2014

During my 3 nights that i stayed at comfort suites in auburn hills, I experienced the excellent guest service from the staff especially Rafi he was very helpful when it came to pick my room.
The room was great very clean, comfortable and everything in the room works good had no problems. Also the breakfast and the hot coffee in the morning was great. I loved the pool its very nice and relaxing.
I highly recommend comfort suites to people that come to Michigan you won't regret it.
Thank You.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for the wonderful feed back. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your 3 night stay with us. Our staff strives to do there best with customer service. Come see us again soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

This is a very nice hotel. The rooms were very clean and the pool was really hot. They done a really great job on the renovation.I liked the market place area. The staff was trained very well,the guy named Rafi was very polite. In general, the hotel is really amazing and I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

We are pleased to hear about your stay thank you so much for all this positive feed back. Glad you enjoyed the newly renovated hotel. Please come see us soon