We stayed at this hotel on July 20, 2013. What we got for the price was good. Our main complaint was excess hair in the bathroom and poor drainage in the tub. We reserved three rooms and everyone mentioned the hair in their bathroom. Some of the towels and wash clothes should be put out of commission as they have stains on them. Overall the rooms and hotel itself are clean so I wouldn't not discourage anyone from giving it a try, it's just not up to my standards. Should I ever go back to Detroit, I may try an Extended Stay America at another location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Extended Stay and Booking.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - Featherstone Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Auburn Hills/Featherstone Hotel Auburn Hills
- Auburn Hills Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Auburn Hills