Stayed here on weekend shopping at Great Lakes Crossing.Best price for hotels in the area for that night. Only a few minutes from the mall so worth the drive instead of paying $150+ for hotels at the mall. Room is a little dated but good size. Didn't use the kitchen but would be good if staying longer. Beds weren't great but were okay. Everything appeared clean. Was suprisingly quiet. Breakfast was just granola bars,muffins and fruit but was fine. Didn't really expect more for what we paid. Overall would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - Featherstone Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Auburn Hills/Featherstone Hotel Auburn Hills
- Auburn Hills Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Auburn Hills