We arrived late and tired with three kids under 10. The check-in was unremarkable; but we noticed an odd smell when we entered the elevator. When we exited the elevator, the smell grew stronger as we noted a group of 6-8 people hanging out in the hallway. It was tough to settle in with the crowd outside, and so we were probably very sensitive to the problems with the room. It felt like a college dormitory, with tired, servicable, sturdy furnishings. We noticed stains in the carpet, tears or cuts in the blankets and stains in the bathroom. Looking out the window to watch our car, we noticed that the screens had been reduced to shreds. Finally, the commotion came to a head as the front desk the crowd in the hall, finally involving the police. We didn't linger the next morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - Featherstone Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Auburn Hills/Featherstone Hotel Auburn Hills
- Auburn Hills Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Auburn Hills