“Great hamburger place” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago, Illinois
“Great hamburger place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2013

We just discovered Five guys in Florida. The burgers, fries and the special coke machines are great. The staffs are always so friendly. But, we go to Five Guys for the peanuts. They are absolutely the best peanuts in the shell. Can't buy them this good in the grocery stores anywhere!

• Visited December 2012

Rochester, Michigan
“Blast from growing up in DC”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2012

Burger, Fries, Grease, Peanuts, thats all you will find here and it is all good. Simple ambiance, cooked to order, all the toppings you want and three times as many fries as you could ever need, you will not be hungry and it is consistent.

Visited November 2012
Lake Orion, Michigan
“Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2012

If you like an old fashion order it your way burger this is the joint for you. They cook their burgers to order and you can have any topping desired. In addition, they have really unique soda machines that lets you pick any flavor combination you would like. It is a fun way to try different flavors and create a new one on your own.

Visited August 2012
Caledon, Canada
“good fries and burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2012

This is a clean eat in/take out restaurant. The staff were a big help and walked me through the menu before I placed my order. It was bright and no cooking smells from the grills and deep fryer. It would be comfortable to stay if you were interested in eating in.

I had the double cheeseburger, hot dog and regular fries. I have seen a few reviews that described the portions as huge and I have to disagree.

The cheese burger was a decent size but not too much to handle unless you get it loaded down with all the extras - if you did it would be a filling dinner on its own. With only mustard and pickles it wasa very plain but the taste of the beef came through...a little plain tasting but nicely cooked and not at all greasy.

The hot dog was a little disappointing for the price.

The regular fries are advertised as feeding 2-3 people. I almost finsihed them, and could have, but stopped myself due the amount of salt. They tasted great. I am sure they would make you some without salt if you asked - they seemed very customere focused.

I didnt detect very much mustard on either the burger or the hot dog...if you like lots make sure to ask for extra.

The drink dispenser should come with a training session but now that I have used it I may try something more adventurous than root beer.

Over all a really good spot. I will return and I will give this a recommendation for you if you are looking for a burger.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Real_Duke_of_Hockley
Michigan
“I'm glad thay don't have these in Grand Rapids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2012

We were recently in Detroit for the Kevin hart show. We stopped and checked this place out. The burgers were fantastic. The fries were Amazing. The prices were a little steep but I don;t mide paying for quality, I really liked everything about this place. I'm glad they don't have one in Grand Rapids or I would be there two or three time a week.If you haven't tried this place out. You will be glad you did. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

• Visited September 2012