“Long waits, average food”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #37 of 135 Restaurants in Auburn Hills
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Have not been to this Logans for a while; I came back to see if they had changed since the last time I was here. They have, but not for the better.

New menu with new offerings, including 3 new types of hamburgs. Thought I would try one.

I was seated right away. Then it took 15 minutes for me just to get my water. She didn't get it right, so she had to do it again. Apparently, she did not understand 'warm water'. Then another 10 minutes for the waitress to take my order. 5 minutes after she took the order, she same back and said that they could not cook my hamburg rare. After arguing for a couple of minutes, I said that I want my hamburg extra rare, and I don't want anybody telling me that I can't. A few minutes later, a manager came out and tried to explain to my why they can' t cook it rare. Her explanations were all nonsense. She finally said that she would try. 10 minutes later, it came; but it had onions on it, and I had to have them take it back and try it again. 10 minutes later, I finally got what I asked for. It took 2 times for them to get it right (most other Logans take 3 or sometimes 4 times to get it right). It came with fries at no additional charge (they have a new menu starting in October; you now can have either chips or fries; before it was just chips at no extra charge). After I was finished, another 10 minutes to pick up my bill and bring my change. Altogether, about 50 minutes before I finally got food that I could eat.

I should not have to argue with the manager about getting my hamburg rare. They are supposed to satisfy the customer. They have new managers there; the previous one had no problem with doing it rare, but he is no longer there.

The cost was above average; I can get the same thing at other places for $1 or $2 less.

Parking was no problem. The music box was 'new country', but the songs I selected did not come up during the time I was there.

I will wait a few months before I go here again.

1  Thank PAUL8539

Reviewed 23 October 2013

We go to this location on occasion when we have a coupon or they're running a special. it's okay but not really what I would consider quality beef choices.

The dining room is usually loud and quite busy, most of the staff does a good job keeping up with all of their tables but we have had some that leave you feeling like they've forgotten you exist except when it comes time to cash you out.

Not the worst place but there is plenty of room for improvement.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

If you're shopping at Great Lakes Crossing, check this place out for dinner. Went back to back nights, had the $20 16oz ribeye which was tender, marbled and seasoned well. The prime rib was all sold out that day.
Ribs are off the bone and flavourful, so highly recommended and under $20. Service was excellent, manager came by every table to check on us. As stated by other reviewers, if you have a peanut allergy, stay clear of this place because shell are everywhere!
No waiting for tables of 2 on saturday and sunday night at 7:30.
Excellent quality,value,service and variety!

Reviewed 2 August 2013

I wish I could remember our servers name but he was excellent! We gave him our orders and even a few silly request and he didn't write any of it down. Our orders came out just as we had requsted! He didnt forget a single thing. He was very attentive and interacted well with all the ladies at the table.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Always love coming here for lunch as well as a few times for dinner. This is the place where two can dine for about $14.00 and be full in the process. Every table and booth comes with a bucket of unshelled peanuts that you crack open and throw the shells on the floor. Yesterday we stopped here for lunch and my wife had a half order of ribs with a baked sweet potatoes and side veggie. I had a very large hamburger and fries. Both meals we very well prepared and delicious.