“Diamond in the Rough!”

Jo'Angela's Pizza & Deli Co.
Ranked #17 of 129 Restaurants in Auburn Hills
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Delicatessen
Good for: Cheap Eats
Rochester, MI
“Diamond in the Rough!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2012

After getting my haircut at the nearby salon (The Edge), the ladies suggested Jo'Angela's. When I walked in, I wasn't sure if I wanted a sub or a sandwich but due to the large selection, I went with the Reuben sandwich. Wow!!! It was delicious! The potato salad was also good - must have been homemade. The staff was very friendly, seemed like they were all family or long-time co-workers and it appeared that most of the people ordering were regulars. Highly recommend trying Jo'Angela's. Next time I will try a sub!

• Visited October 2012

Kentucky
“Great lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2012

Nice local place for lunch in downtown Auburn Hills. Quick service, and good portions. Get there early to beat the crowd.

Visited August 2012
Rochester, Michigan
“Great quick lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2012

Pizza is good but made to order grill sandwiches & burgers are quick & tasty.

Auburn Hills, Michigan
“Hidden gem in Downtown Auburn Hills”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2011

We tried Jo'Angela's Pizza by accident the night that Santa came to town. Even though the little restaurant struggled to keep up with their pop & pizza slice special, it was GREAT pizza and a fun night for us and our kids. I am SO grateful they took advantage of the traffic in Auburn Hills that night as we found a new favorite pizza place!

We returned for take-out pizza and we weren't dissapointed. They use the awesome small, thicker pepperonis (AWESOME! Don't ever change that). Pizza is great and obviously made to order. I'm a bit of a pizza snob, we used to own our own pizzeria several years ago. This really brought me back (in a goooood way). Great job! We'll be back for more!

• Visited December 2010