“Great place to stay. Would”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Auburn Hills
Detroit, Michigan
“Great place to stay. Would”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2011

This hotel was great. People at the front desk were very friendly and helpful at check-in. They even gave me a free upgrade when I arrived. On my way to the room I snagged a couple free cookies they out... strawberry white chocolate, yum.

The room was nice and clean. My room even had a fridge and microwave, which was way more than I was expecting! The room was a nice size and the beds were comfy.

The view out the window-- a huge mall, indoor outlets, with lots of restaurants. Not only was the mall very nice, but I could eat at the restaurants and it was within walking distance.

I visited the pool that night. It was a little chilly, but the hot tub was nice.

Overall, great hotel. The room was a bit on the pricy side for personal use, but the rate they gave my company was very good.

Room Tip: Find out if this hotel gives your company any discounts on rooms
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Holly, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2011

I have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Auburn Hills multiple times and I would not even think about going to another hotel. Very clean rooms and common areas. Very friendly staff and what seems to be a great management team. You're missing out if you don't stay here.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
Littleton, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2011

I stayed overnight and was exhausted when I arrived. The room was very clean, modern and calming with many nice amenities. The bidet style toilet was an added plus along with additional outlets in the bathroom made using hair styling electronics much easier. The staff was very helpful and so friendly.
Finally, your complimentary breakfast was definitely a "cut above" was most other similar hotels provide. The scrambled eggs were fluffy as though made from scratch (unlike the very rubbery ones that are normally served) and the coffee was very delicious. I would definitly stay at this hotel again if I am ever back in the area!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled solo
Windsor, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2011

I truly enjoyed my stay at the Holiday Inn Express. The staff were very friendly and accommodating.
Our room was very clean and the breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2011

This is one of the finest Holiday Inn Express I have ever stayed at. The hotel was exceptionally clean and well kept. The staff could not have been more accommodating to us. They provided a shuttle service each and every day of my stay. I will be staying there each time I come to the Auburn hills area. Well done!!!!
Tom Flaherty
Rochester, New York

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
Bay city, mi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2011

We stayed NYE with some friends, the service was great. Becky at the front desk drove us in the Van to Toby Keith's Bar and Grille. The next morning she said see ya soon. We ended up comming back later in the day to stay another night. The Breakfast was awesome.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2011

Stayed there on our New Years Eve trip to Toby Keiths, had a great time, this due in part to the people at the hotel providing great service. It was Becky at the front desk that made the biggest difference in our stay, she was very pleasant and helpful and never ran low of smiles, I even elected to stay another day after most of our party departed. The hotel was within walking distance to Great Lakes Crossing Mall but they were still kind enough to offer a shuttle service to the front door. Thank you for a great experience.

• Stayed December 2010