My sister and I stayed here a part of a girls getaway shopping weekend. We booked the hotel because the location seemed perfect and we were not disappointed. Great Lakes Crossing Outlet mall is right at the hotel - about a 3 minute walk to the entrance which was perfect. If you have mobility issues there is a free shuttle from the hotel to the mall. Aside from the mall there is also a Target, Kohl's, Meijer, Old Navy etc within a 5 min drive and there are also lots of restaurants around ie. Olive Garden, Applebee's etc.
Room: The room was great, we had 2 queen beds as requested and the room had a fridge and microwave which was handy. The beds were very comfortable. The bathroom was perfect and nicely appointed with all the amenities you would need. The room was very clean and the air conditioning worked very well. It was very quiet at night and we had no trouble sleeping.
Pool/Fitness Club: The fitness club is small but nicely appointed with water coolers that you can freely access. The pool area was very nice and clean with towels available and a hot tub area which was very nice.
Internet: There are two computers in the lobby area which are free to use and were very quick.
Service: Service was great, front desk staff were all very helpful and very nice.
Food: A free hot breakfast is included which is a nice touch. It's nothing special but it's free and there is ample choice such as eggs, bacon, biscuits, bagles, cinnamon buns, cereal and coffee and juice is included. There was also free coffee and cookies in the lobby during the day and a coffee machine in your room which was included. There is also a snack store where you can purchase pretty much anything you might be craving.
Overall impression: Fantastic overall impression. We were extremely happy with this hotel and will return in the future.,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Variety and Convenience at Our Auburn Hills Hotel The Holiday Inn Express and Suites of Auburn Hills, is 10 miles from Oakland County Int'l Airport (PTK), and offers a free shuttle anywhere within five miles of the hotel, except DTE or The Palace. This suburban Auburn Hills hotel near Metro Detroit, offers activities from shopping at the neighboring Great Lakes Crossing Mall to watching a Detroit Pistons game at The Palace. You'll find something new to do every season, such as splashing away the summer heat at Waterford Oaks Water Park, just three miles away. During the winter you can go skiing at Pine Knob just five miles from our Auburn Hills lodging. Our hotel near Metro Detroit is conveniently located for business travelers, with the corporate headquarters of companies such as Guardian, GM, Continental and Chrysler within five miles of the hotel. Crittenton Hospital is only seven miles from our Auburn Hills hotel. If corporate guests need to host a meeting, we offer two rooms that they can utilize, as well as a 24-hour business center. Our Auburn Hills accommodations offer wonderful amenities such as free high-speed, wired and wireless Internet access, and a complimentary hot breakfast bar. Take time out to relax in our heated, indoor pool and whirlpool or enjoy a workout in the 24-hour fitness center. Our Holiday Inn Express Hotel in Auburn Hills is delighted to meet all of your hospitality needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Auburn Hills
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites
- Holiday Inn Auburn Hills
- Auburn Hills Holiday Inn