“Not worth another trip to visit again”
Review of Jimmy John's

Jimmy John's
Ranked #57 of 140 Restaurants in Auburn Hills
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I actually visited a location that had a drive through so I can't comment on the dining room experience, but I can say I think they are 'freaky fast' because it seems like our sandwiches were pre-made. I wasn't very impressed with the sandwiches from there. 75 cents to add a piece of cheese to a sub is a premium price in my book. Our total came to almost $16 for two subs and two drinks; we could have gone anywhere with a lunch special for that price (many places offer sandwiches with a side and a drink for $4.99 now). Like the title says, I don't think it is worth another trip to visit again, we stopped in on a whim and I wouldn't do it again.
The bread and meats they use are good but I don't think it is something special that you couldn't get from anywhere else.

1  Thank dbsr15

Reviewed 9 May 2012

I don't know HOW they do it! The commercials have it right: they're FAST at Jimmy John's! The staff was very helpful in assisting me with a sandwich choice, and since I have a wheat gluten allergy, the lettuce wrap (breadless option) worked well for me.

1  Thank Deb M
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Subs so fast you'll freak! Love it! I think it's something in the bread...must be crack! Whatever it is...I love it!

Reviewed 2 February 2012

Jimmy Johns is THE subway chain restuarant. We have several of the well know sub restaurants in the Auburn Hills including Subway, and Jimmy Johns is the best. Freshest bread, interesting selection of sandwiches and fast service.
Responsible prices. I can get a Slim Jim (smaller sandwich at lower price than regular sandwiches. The Slim Jim is filling except for the big eater.
I live less than a mile and a half from a Subway and about 3 miles from Jimmy Johns. I will drive the extra miles to go to JJ.
My only objection is that it is located in a very busy strip mall on a busy road that leads to the highway. It is very busy at lunch time and parking is at a premium. The handicap parking to poorly located at one end. That is not the fault of Jimmy Johns but something to consider if you want to go there.

Reviewed 20 August 2011

Just mediocre ... tough bread, not enough tuna salad filling, LOTS of lettuce though. Nothing to write home about and not worth looking for another location anywhere. Sorry folks, but there are many other sub sandwich shops that rate better in my book.

2  Thank Candace R