“Great lunch place, I miss working near by!”
Review of Dilly Deli

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dilly Deli
Ranked #73 of 137 Restaurants in Auburn Hills
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast food
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Great food. I used to work nearby and I miss getting carry out, they have a great deli sandwich selection, I never had a bad item from here. EVER. Friendly, fun staff. Good pricing & value. I love the atmosphere and I would recommend to a friend. I wish they were open for dinner.

Reviewed 1 February 2012

I eat here all the time. It has stayed in business for decades due to courtesy, quality, and cleanliness.
It helps that their food is spectacular. It has a feel of the 50's
Due to the memorabilia. I always get the chicken salad or turkey supreme sandwich. Both are very good.

2  Thank inspecting
Reviewed 28 December 2011

Had lunch with a friend. Good food. Decent menu selection. Friendly staff. Clean. Fair pricing. Would recommend to a friend. Does take out as well. Attention to detail matters. They even had a current message with the hours listed when I was checking out places to eat.

1  Thank shane785
Reviewed 27 July 2011

They are now located behind lucas. Fresh tasty food.

Reviewed 6 October 2008

This is a casual place - you order at the counter. Always has great food and great service. High quality food, mostly soups and sandwiches.

1  Thank mofun5108