Baymont Inn & Suites Auburn Hills
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Auburn Hills)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsrecent staystaff was friendlybed was comfortableupon checkenjoyed my staysamantha
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I stayed here on a business trip recently. When I arrived at this modest property I was informed that there was no reservation for me but that they had billed me for the night before because I was a no-show for a reservation they had for me for the night before. I explained to them that I had stayed at another Fairfield Inn in Detroit the night before. I checked my itinerary and my company travel agent had reserved a room for me at both locations. When I explained to the manager what had happened she said she could not credit me for the night's stay because I didn't show up for the reservation. Technically, she was absolutely right. But I stay at Fairfields a lot and my company also books many rooms with Marriott properties and I asked her to forgive the oversight. She said absolutely not. I'm pursuing it over her head and may not get any relief but it's for damn sure I'll never stay at this inn again.

Room Tip: One elevator in entire hotel. Stay on ground floor.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2013

I used the coupon in the 'green book' and got a killer rate!
Hotel was clean - could tell this was property that was starting to age - but again, it was clean.
Breakfast was good / desk staff was great / tv was good.
Bed was wonderful.
Would recommend to anyone.

Room Tip: high floor - less foot traffic
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank hornet2222
Reviewed 31 March 2013

I have come here 2years in a row. Great stay .....rooms are nice and the staff is so sweet. Great location for shopping and fun.i like the rooms that have a outside entrance to the rooms. The rooms could use a little updating but everything is clean and nice. Breakfast was good.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 2 March 2013

I stayed here for one night to attend the State Wrestling Finals at The Palace. The staff was nice but the property was not that great. I paid $117 for a two queen room. I stayed in room 311. The window drapes had cigarette burns in them?? Really? They did not catch this during a room inspection? The wallpaper behind the television was also bubbled and coming off. The bathtub was stained and the white was coming off. The tub faucet was leaking and the floor was not clean. The room refrigerator was loud as was the heater. Another thing that irked me was the elevator. There was one of those yellow "slippery floor" signs draped over the inside elevator hand railing. It stayed there for two days. Very unsightly and not professional. I had to stay in the area again I would not stay here. Try staying at the Hyatt Place across the street. Friends stayed there and had a better experience. Or try staying closer to Great Lakes Crossings Mall. The hotels there looked cleaner.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2013

It was relatively clean, did find a dental pick on the window sill. Stayed overnight, did not stay for the breakfast. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I would stay there again, however, if I was staying more than one night, I might stay someone with more ammenities.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family