“Auburn Hills Hilton is a Ice Box”

Hilton Auburn Hills Suites
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Auburn Hills
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I stayed at the Auburn Hills Hilton for business for one night. It was colder in my room then outside in the winter. I advise you to pay close attention to your bill because they will add extra charges and the front desk will act like they don't know what happened and need time to research the matter. Just be careful.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
JasonMack2300, Front Office Manager at Hilton Auburn Hills Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

First let me thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience. I appreciate your honesty and I know we have already spoke regarding some of the issues you encountered and hopefully found resolution. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything else we can do.

Michael Falsone
Director Of Front Office Operations

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I loved the room. They were very nice! Nice atmosphere and a great place to take kids. Nice pool and they have a computer center for the kids. The area is nice as well I like the seclusion. We were there for a wedding and the hotel also provided us with a shuttle to and from the wedding hall. I have never seen that. A hotel that cares about your well being. You just have to love that!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

This was an awesome hotel! Employees were nice, courteous, and helpful. Rooms were clean and very upscale looking. Bed was beyond comfy. Food was good. Not a single complaint!!! I only choose Hilton brand hotels, and this has to be my favorite by far. Decor was modern, executive room for breakfast, appetizers, and dessert was just a wonderful added benefit. If I ever need to work in the Pontiac area again, I will definitely stay again!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2013

My sisters and I recently travelled from Cincinnati to you Auburn Hills location for our Uncle's 80th birthday party at the Chrysler Museum. From the check in to the check out, the service was increditble. The room was beautful, we loved the fact that it was so close to where we were attending the party..all of it fantastic.

The icing on the cake, though, was the front desk clerk, Jonathan Powell. When we arrived, my sister, who had made the reservation, could not find her credit card. She had used earlier in the day at a couple of places we stopped and Jonathan called those places for us as we frantically went through luggage, purses, bags and pockets.with no luck. I used my credit card to complete the reservation and we got into the room and when she went to get dressed, she found the card. (she had tucked it in her bra on a restroom stop...lol) anyway, on our way out to the party we mentioned to a different desk clerk if she would let Jonathan know. She did and he was so sweet and happy that we found the card he had a little tray of snacks sent to our room! He also wrote a note and was so kind, we want to recognize Jonathan and all of the staff at the Auburn Hills Hilton! We will definitley be back!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2013

The Hilton Suites of Auburn Hills hosted our Marriage Retreat. I cannot say enough about the service. The hotel itself is beautiful and kept in pristine condition. But the service and the little touches made the difference for us. Kim Sierota, our event coordinator at the hotel was just a pure joy to work with....more than accommodating. Jonathan, Lauren, and Andre went above and beyond to make us all feel welcome and meet our every need. I highly recommend this hotel. Before we leave today, we Re going to book our retreat here for next year.

Room Tip: They are all suites and all great. Awesome showers!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Excellent hotel. Very clean. Best part was everyone who worked their were very nice and helpful. It was nice to be treated this way. I highly recommend this hotel. The front desk people who were young were very impressive. Even the security people and the people working at the bar were very nice and friendly.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2013

We stayed here for a wedding weekend and it was a great location for our relatives and friends. Not only was it close to Great Lakes Crossing, it was minutes to the Palace which is perfect for me, considering i am the biggest Pistons fan. Upon checking in to the hotel, they were aware of my wedding weekend and they upgraded us to their bigger rooms (Thank you Hilton). The rooms were spacious and well kept, though the bathroom could use a bit of a upgrade. The building overall was beautiful and I have no complains during my stay. Their breakfast buffet was better than most hotel chains so that was a big plus. Overall, my wife and I were happy with Hilton of Auburn Hills, good job!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family