Quality Inn Auburn Hills
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Auburn Hills)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskoutdoor poolpicnic tablessausagewaffleschoice hotelsfree breakfastroom was cleanconference roomwe've stayedthe breakfast arearecommend this hotela great staystaff was very friendlywould definitely stay here againpistons gameabove average
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This was our first stay at a Quality Inn. Just like other reviews, a great staff, an extremely clean hotel and reasonably priced...Also included was breakfast which was great, lots of choices...And best of all the room was quiet, no outside noise or noise from other guests.....

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Troy D, General Manager at Quality Inn Auburn Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Trvctyrich,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review and for choosing to stay with us! We are glad you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your feedback in regards to the staff and the hotel. We pride ourselves in offering the highest level of customer service and Quality accommodations. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you soon!
Troy D

Reviewed 30 June 2014

From the lady dusting the flag pole, to the gals at the front desk, to the housekeepers in the hall, to the breakfast attendant -- every single person provided us with a genuine friendly greeting. It wasn't simply a 'Good Morning' but rather a truly personalized greeting. These ladies (they were all ladies) were all wonderful!

The room was nice. Unfortunately the smell that first greeted me in the room wasn't the best, but I didn't notice it after a minute or two. And I didn't notice it again when re-entering the room later. The king bed was comfy, the room temperature to my liking, and the chair was nice as well. My daughter and I both appreciate the free WiFi.

Breakfast was good -- loved the blueberry waffle option. Unfortunately they yogurt was empty and the OJ I chose was watered down. I'm sure had I asked for it to be addressed it would have been fixed immediately. I just didn't want to bother the breakfast host as she was restocking many things after the first breakfast rush.

We used none of the amenities so I cannot comment on them. The cleanliness level of the room was as I would hope it would be. The location was perfect for the concert venue in downtown Pontiac. I would not hesitate to stay here again or recommend this hotel.

Dear Upnorth98
I am not sure where to begin…. It was a joy to be able to read this review as well as to see how much the staff had an impact on your stay. We are always here and ready to help with anything that you will need. I am privileged to be a part of this team and to have such a fantastic group of people working with me. I will be sharing this review with them during the next meeting! I am sure it will bring a smile to all of their faces. We do hope that your travels will bring you back to Quality when in Auburn hills for the next event!
See you soon
Troy D.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

The Quality Inn exceeded all my expectations... The staff were extremely helpful and accommodated our every needs. We were a group of 17 cyclists and were provided a secure separate room to keep our bikes over night... Breakfast was tasty and a great way to start off our day. Room had small bar fridge and coffee pot. The bed so very comfortable that you didn't want to get out of it in the morning.... An added bonus is the outdoor pool and patio... A big thanks to all the staff for making our stay so pleasant...

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Linda H

Dear Linda H,
Thank you so much for submitting this review! We are so please that you enjoyed your stay at Quality Auburn Hills. We are blessed to have such a wonderful and caring staff that will go above and beyond on a daily basis. I am very excited to share this review with the whole team. We are looking forward to seeing you on the next trip!
Troy

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This hotel is #1 for a reason. We had a great experience during our stay. We made reservations through Booking.com and had to change our dates. The hotel had as marked as "no-shows" but as soon as we arrived and explained what happened, the front desk staff made all of the necessary changes so we would not be charged. Char, the breakfast attendant, was amazing! She clearly enjoyed her interactions and went above and beyond to make sure that everyone had what they wanted and needed. There was a nice variety of food and the room was never overly crowded, so we were able to linger and enjoy visiting with our family. On our last night, one of our kids got sick, and when we contacted housekeeping, they were very understanding. I would highly recommend a stay here, and if we are ever back in the area, we will definitely book here again!

1  Thank FabFamFivePA
Troy D, General Manager at Quality Inn Auburn Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you KidFun2011 for sharing your thoughts on our hotel. What a pleasure it is for me to hear that our staff from the front desk to the breakfast and housekeeping made your stay a better experience. That is truly what we are here to do and to know it was done well makes what we do very fulfilling. We do hope you can come back to see us again in the future!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

This place beats anything within 5 miles of it at twice the price. First, the staff is one of the best you will ever meet....they rival Intercontinental Hotels and any Hilton you've ever been in. From the desk people to the housekeeping staff to the EXTREMELY friendly and helpful folks in the breakfast area, you will feel like you're in a 5-star hotel. The rooms are great, with comfortable beds, plenty of pillows, and good lighting (hard to find in a so-called "budget" hotel). The place is beautifully maintained and the breakfast far exceeded expectations.

We have stayed there after concerts at DTE, The Palace, and Meadowbrook, all venues within a 10 minute drive. As stated, you cannot beat this place if you're planning to stay a night after your show.

Hats off to the management of this place, as they have discovered whatever long-lost secret there is that can offer this kind of premium service for such a value price. My only hope is that this hotel never gets so popular that demand exceeds supply, and the prices rise up to the 5-star range that this place could easily command.

And did I mention how nice and helpful the breakfast staff was?!?!?!

Room Tip: Try to get on floors 2 and 3.....then you get to use the cool spiral staircase!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FamGuy4

FamilyGuy4 I don't even know where to start. I am fortunate to have a staff that cares about our guests as they would their own families. I am glad you were able to recognize that and appreciate it as much as you did. We are always trying to take customer service to a another level and combine it with a high quality and clean product. I loved your comment on the breakfast staff - they will certainly get a smile out of your response. They truly take such pride in making the guest experience the best it can be - I'm happy they were able to do that during your stay! See you again after your next show at one of our local venues.