“Never disappointed!”

Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Auburn Hills
Reviewed 13 December 2012

I stayed at this Extended Stay 2 wks. ago and definitely not disappointed! I've stayed here before and am always pleasantly surprised by not only the friendliness of the staff, but the knowledge of the area and the helpfulness, especially Jason (a desk clerk) and Sandy the Manager. I'd stay here any day of the week over one of those "big box chains". There isn't a pool or fitness center, but plenty of area around the hotel to walk. Absolutely, love the new grab & go breakfast, great coffee!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
RDO_Sarah_L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2012

Thank you for your the review and most importantly your continued business. We are happy to have you as our guest. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm glad you liked the new Grab and Go breakfast as well. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75

Reviewed 25 November 2012

Hotel is clean quite and safe.
Located in a peaceful locality
Rooms are spacious with kitchen and are clean
Hotel staff is very friendly and cooperative.
My highest Praise goes to Jason and Ashley who are friendly and always eager to help,
The free WiFi and break fast is certainly welcome
I Would recommend this hotel to friends without hesitation

Room Tip: Rooms away from the free way are quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2012

Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate you sharing your feedback. It's terrific to hear you enjoyed the hotel and the staff took good care of you. I'm happy you liked our new Grab and Go breakfast. We appreciate you recommending our hotel. Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed 15 November 2012

This hotel is cheap and best, I am leaving here from almost 1 year and found very Comfortable. All provided facility is super. And the people working in this hotel are all very friendly, specially Jason. Jason is very humble and polite, I always received, sufficient information from him whenever required.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2012

Thank you for your recent review. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you for staying with us. I am happy to hear you are enjoying your stay with us!

Reviewed 12 November 2012

I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel, I was only in town for a few days for a job interview and fouond that even though the hotel itself is a little off the beaten path ( not on a major road) I was still centrally located to everywhere I needed to be. I checked in and met a member of the staff named Ashley who turned out to be wonderful, she answered all my questions and directed me to my room. I got into my room and was suprised at the room itself, it was clean and fresh and very nicely decorated and my biggest suprise was the kitchen! That is a great feature seeing as how I would be staying for a few days and would be able to cook which is great for someone on a budget. On my way to my interview the next morning I was able to stop by the breakfast bar and grab a quick bite, they have a nice selction of muffins, granola bars, fruit and coffee, however I wish they would of had some sort of juice available for the non coffee drinkers like myself. Overall i enjoyed my stay very much and would reccomend that anyone travelling to the area give this hotel a try. The features they offer for the price makes it well worth it.

Room Tip: the of the hotel is right off of the freeway so ask for a room closer to the lobby to ensure a quiet...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's a pleasure to hear that staff members like Ashley took such good care of you and that our room amenities like our fully equipped kitchen worked out so well. I'm happy you liked our new Grab and Go breakfast; that is great to hear. We are happy you chose to stay with us and do hope to have you back again soon.

Reviewed 25 October 2012

Excellent extended stay hotel. I am in room 203, and was very angry at Adam, because he refused to give me a key to my room, even though I was locked out of my room (I had accidentally left my room key and cell phone in my room). However, it wasn't his fault, there was some sort of misunderstanding and I am no longer angry at him.
Overall, I believe that this is a top-notch hotel. In my opinion, it should be ranked #1 of 16, not #8 of sixteen. Clean rooms, friendly staff, and a great place overall. I am very impressed.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2012

Thank you for your review. I want to start by apologizing the misunderstanding regarding your room key. I can understand how frustrating that would be and I apologize for the confusion. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you for your kind words. We are happy to have you staying with us.

Reviewed 5 October 2012

I had a wonderful time at the extended stay, they offer a great service. It is a very nice clean place to stay. Extended stay is the best hotel I have ever stayed at. I'm very happy they have extended stays all over America, because my job requires me to travel a lot. At this location they have very friendly service, great leadership from Sandy, and Jason from the front desk is wonderful. All of the employees are great! I was very impressed with my stay and I would advise other people to stay here.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Sarah L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2012

Thank you very much for your recent posting. It was wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I was so happy to hear that Sandy, Jason and staff took such great care of you. We are committed to providing great customer service and it sounds like we delivered. We appreciate your business and hope to have you back soon!

Reviewed 8 September 2012

I booked this hotel for about $440 for 8 nights. The staff at the check in desk were friendly and polite. As soon as I got into the room, I was amazed at how big it was. It came equipped with a refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker, plates, utensils, pots, pans, and dish rags. I was expecting my room to be cleaned only once, but housekeeping came twice during my stay. There is only one elevator and that is if you go through the front entrance, but there are multiple entrances throughout the hotel. In order to get into the other entrances you need to swipe your room key. Overall, I was very pleased with this hotel and would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Pros: Cleanliness, wifi, free parking, hotel staff
Cons: Pillows (personally, they were uncomfortable, but one call to the front desk and they gave me new ones)

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2012

Thank you so much for your positive review about your stay at our hotel. The staff and I strive to provide great guest experiences by offering friendly service, clean rooms and comfortable accommodations. While I am very sorry that our pillows were not to your liking, it is very rewarding to know that we were able to do this for you overall!

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future or at any of our other brand locations. Thank you once more for your kind words.