Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75
Comfort Suites Auburn Hills(Auburn Hills)(Great Value!)
US$115
  • Pool
US$183
US$130
US$126
Quality Inn Auburn Hills(Auburn Hills)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$85
QualityInn
US$156
US$152
US$91
US$174
US$169
All reviewsweird smellbusiness tripwould stay here againgreat lakes crossing mallhousekeepingfreewaypalace
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Please allow me to recommend Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75. The place is an excellent choice when looking for an affordable, calm and silent place to stay for a while or just overnight. I stayed here for 10 days and had a pleasant experience with everything.

The rooms and all inventory was clean and working, and everything was about brand new, which gave a very good feeling. The kitchen at my rooms had everything needed, the bathrooms were neat and shiny, the generous beds were not too hard and not too soft, and I never got disturbed of any reason at any point.

The free internet line worked as it should, also with good bandwith for videocalls, Also my gf remarked that the rooms were remarkably neat and fresh, with clean air and smell, especially compared with other places in compatible or higher price classes.

The parkinglot always had space for our cars, and the geographical position of the hotel also makes it easy to go to any place in the surrounding area. The Great Lakes Crossing Mall just a few minutes north via Interstate 75 is also a very good place for shopping, especially clothes.

The staff were friendly, effective, professional and serviceminded, and all together this invites to stay here again, also for longer periodes. I will probably have to stay for a longer periode in this area later, and I do not have to look for another place to go.

Thanks so much to all the staff at the hotel, and to other friendly guest I have meet here.

I say with The Governator, " I´ll be back"

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff helped make your stay with us an enjoyable experience. As well, I am very happy that you liked our free WiFi and your clean, comfortable room.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

I stayed here for 5 days while in the Detroit area on business. Jayson, one of the front desk clerks, was extremely friendly. A true asset to the Extended Stay American Chain. The hotel was clean. My room was spacous, the sheets were white and the bed was perfect. I rarely take advantage of kitchenette's in a hotel, but during this stay, I used it for making breakfast and lunch each day I was there. By not eating out in restaurants for three meals a day, I actually saved nearly what the hotel total bill came to. I basically stayed for free. The only thing that I did not care for was the hotels breakfast. A few pieces of fruit, coffee, instand oatmeal packets and store bought muffins sitting on a sofa table in the lobby. Not my idea of a way to start your morning, but with a full kitchenette in your room, who needs it anyway. The hotel is directly off of I-75 and was very easy to get to. There are both restaurants and shopping in the area, which made the location perfect for me. Overall, a great place to stay. As a matter of fact, I'm going back to Detroit in two weeks and may very well stay at this specific Extended Stay America during that trip.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. We strive to make each stay an enjoyable one for all of our guests, so we are very happy we were able to do this for you!

Reviewed 15 April 2013

Had stayed at an Extended stay previously when attending a concert at the Palace of Auburn Hills, they have since moved locations, with the previous location being a Hawthorne hotel. Staff was friendly, was convenient to the Palace, previous location offered shuttle service, liked the previous location better was easier to find while this location is kind of hidden in an industrial buildings area.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2013

I received a copy of your review, and would like to take a moment and personally respond. We appreciate the kind comments about the staff being friendly and the location being convenient to the Palace of Auburn Hills; however, we do apologize that our location was not ideal for you. As the hotel’s manager, I can ensure you that I will have my staff better explain the location and area when guests make reservations.

Thank you so much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss, please do not hesitate to contact me at dah@extendedstay.com. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 5 weeks starting in January.We found the hotel to be clean and comfortable.The staff is friendly and we especially like Jason.He was very helpful and has a nice smile.We would stay here again.No frills but clean.Sandy the manager was great.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
RDO_Sarah_L, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2013

Thank you very much for posting such kind words about your stay at our hotel. Our entire staff works day in and day out to provide a clean, comfortable and friendly stay for all our guests. I am so glad that all of our hard work paid off for you. To hear a guest say that they would choose our hotel again is the best sort of review - it is that loyal relationship that we hope to build with all of our guests. I will certainly pass on all your kind words to our staff.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

I stayed here for long time twice, once nine months and once two months....rooms are very clean, with kitchen that is a plus for long term rentals...there is a full size refrigerator , microwave, coffee maker, toaster and stovetop burner...they give utensils also...all linens and towels are provided , never found any spot....but house keeping is once in a week, that can be little problem for long term rentals.... you get what you pay for,,...but there is no restaurant or breakfast option available...though vendor machine and laundry available onsite...housekeeping team is helpful, they provide coffee and sugar, creamer.... Overall I will stay again

Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
RDO_Sarah_L, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2013

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition. I would like you to know that we do have a Grab and Go breakfast in the lobby.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels location.