Stayed here for an ice skating competition in Kalamazoo. Since we were there during the winter we obviously did not play golf. We were there with about 40 girls, their moms, coaches and a couple of Dads. We had the traditional hotel room buildings and had a whole building and a half to ourselves with no other guests there. The rooms all open to the outside with a great view of the trees and golf courses. In our case all fresh snow on hills that the girls used for sledding in their spare time. The hills were plentiful and large enough for sledding. The rooms were slightly dated but clean. We did have them open the kitchen for us for some meals and no one was real impressed by the meals. Not sure if this was due to it being off season or not. There was also a room that they let us use for off ice practice that I think they may use for continental breakfast during season. It was real convenient, as it was in the downstairs of one of the buildings with rooms (much better than going to the actual conference rooms). The hotel was great for a large group and would definitely stay there again with a large group, not sure if it would be a place that I would go with just my husband. The location is out of the way (was not bad for us as we only needed to be at the rink four times) which was nice with the large group (way better than being on the side of the freeway) and allowed the kids to play outside. The drawback to being so far out was that there were no restaurants close by and only one place delivers out there but they did have a variety.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The name resonates in the hearts of golfers around the world, Augusta. Where the passion is golf, the scenery magnificent, and the experience unforgettable. Come experience Yarrow, our little slice of world-class golf in Augusta, Michigan. At Yarrow Golf and Conference Resort, you’ll experience everything that our neighbors to the North have to offer and more: flawless tree-lined fairways, manicured bent grass greens, mouthwatering cuisine, cozy hotel accommodations and uncompromising Yarrow hospitality. And we’re not so far away from civilization that you have to beat a path to our door. We’re much closer to all the larger metro areas -- Detroit, Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis – and just minutes from the vibrant communities of Kalamazoo and Battle Creek. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Yarrow Golf & Conference Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yarrow Golf Hotel Augusta
- Yarrow Golf And Conference Resort