“Outstanding!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Owatonna, Minnesota
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

Wow, what an awesome place, great ambiance, great lighting, perfect menu (small enough that you know everything will be excellent). Four of us dined all had different entrees and we were all wowed. Wine selection was great, sweet potatoe ravioli app was crazy good. I just can't say enough about it all. I just loved it and I can't wait to go back. Worth the drive from Owatonna.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Carrie S

Albert Lea, Minnesota, United States
“Absolutely Wonderful”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

My wife and I frequent Crescendo's as often as time permits, and we've never been disappointed. The atmosphere is warm, elegant and very inviting. The food is probably the best either of us have had in the area and the wine menu is top notch. The service goes above and beyond any other establishment in the area. We're very fortunate to have an establishment of this caliber in our region. If you're looking for a wonderful dining experience this is definitely the place.

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank MrHappyTravels
Albert Lea, Minnesota
“Love love love!!!!”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

This review should have been written years ago but we sometimes forget to review the wonderful places in our own hometown!!!

The food and service has always been excellent! Great place to celebrate life events or a place to wind down casually.

The menus changes regularly so there is always something new to experience!

If you are driving by or live in Albert Lea this is the place to stop! Make it a destination!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank StillDreaming
Chicago, Illinois
“Incredible food and service”
Reviewed 11 February 2013

We were in town for a wedding and had the groom's dinner at Crescendo. It was amazing! The food, from appetizers to entrees to desserts, was impeccably prepared and beautifully presented. The servers were professional and courteous and the dining room is warm and rich in its beauty. I would highly recommend this as a romantic dinner spot or a calm family gathering. While I had my two younger sons along for this private affair, I would probably not advise this for consideration as a "loud" family dining destination.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Doug W
Northwood, Iowa
“Best Fine Dining in the region.”
Reviewed 5 June 2012

My husband and I eat here whenever we are celebrating or might have a reason to celebrate. Deciding what to eat is the hardest part. The wine menu is great and the atmosphere is very relaxing.

• Visited May 2012