“Very nice place!”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Albert Lea
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Albert Lea
Reviewed 2 September 2014

I was very impressed with this property. The rooms were nice and roomy, very clean and well decorated. Bed was comfortable. The entire property was clean and customer service was spot on. The only negative for me was the breakfast, all the food was cold and the oatmeal was like soup. If not for the bad breakfast, I would have given it Five starts.

There are newer reviews for Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Albert Lea

Reviewed 2 September 2014

We were on our way to an out of state football game. We had our 8 and 9 year old grandson's with us. They go to bed early. I was so happy to see 2 beds in the bedroom so we could put them to bed and my husband and I could stay up until our bedtime. The boys thought the pool was small until we done swimming and the youngest told me he really liked the smaller pool. It was a great place to stay on our way to a great win. Go Bison!

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We stopped here on a road trip. The property was clean, check-in was fast. We got a one bedroom suite to have more space for our family. I would recommend this room for anyone traveling with children as it gives you room to stretch out after being in the car all day. The continental breakfast was good. We didn't get in the pool but from what I noticed it was small and shallow. Overall, we would stay here again if ever in the area.

Room Tip: 3rd floor one room suites were quiet and spacious.
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I stayed at this hotel a couple of years ago when I was in Alert Lea for a train show.

As always I was very pleased with this chain. Have stayed in many of their rooms and have never been disappointed.

Very clean, friendly staff, nice whirlpool, and always fresh cookies on checking counter.

Will stay any chance I get.

Room Tip: Any room is very clean so any one will do
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here while passing thru to South Dakota.
Nice clean rooms. Comfortable beds. Loved the in room popcorn! Nicest place in Albert Lea to get a room for the night. Friendly staff. Do yourself a favor and order pizza delivery from Jakes pizza. You can thank me later. :-)

Stayed: August 2014
Heather L, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Albert Lea, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review here on TripAdvisor! Thank you also for the kind comments about our staff, cleanliness, and fresh baked cookies! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that you'll continue to stay with us when you're in town!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

We arrived at the hotel and were very pleasantly surprised at the size of our room! A comfy king bed, 2 easy chairs with an ottoman, microwave and fridge, flat panel TV and workstation. Nicely decorated and very clean. Just wish we coud have had some real glassware to drink from.

The staff was very pleasant and professional. We would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Thanks for the nice review of our hotel! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our one room suite (perfect for families), breakfast ,and our level of cleanliness that we take pride in. We will look forward to your next stay with us! Enjoy the last few weeks of summer!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Hotel has been remodeled recently and was well done. Staff was friendly and helpful when we had questions. Rooms were extremely clean and comfortable. There was a dog show in town so we saw quite a few dogs in the dog friendly area of the motel. Still it was very quiete

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson
Heather L, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Albert Lea, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Thank you for your recent visit and taking the time to share your experience. We are so proud of our cleaning staff and I am so pleased you found the room and hotel to be so clean. We take great pride in delivering top notch service as well and appreciate your kind words. Please stop in again next time you are in the Albert Lea area and thanks again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Albert Lea
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Albert Lea
Americas Best Value Inn Albert Lea
Holiday Inn Austin Conference Center
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Austin

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Albert Lea? Share your experiences!