“Mexican & American”

Plaza Moreno
Ranked #5 of 57 Restaurants in Albert Lea
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Very nice Mexican restaurant in the Albert Lea Mall. They offer Mexican as well as American. I ordered a Mexican Combo Meal and my wife ordered the BarBQ Ribs. They were both excellent meals, service was great and friendly. Pricing was reasonalbe, decor was nice, restaurant was clean.

There are newer reviews for Plaza Moreno

Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

Awesome authentic Mexican food. Very friendly staff. Always clean. I never leave hungry or disappointed!

Reviewed 24 February 2013

Since I've discovered their steak buritos that's all I order. My husband and I split the #10 for our Valentines dinner and as always it was divine. Makes for a quick stop before a movie or while shopping.

Reviewed 15 November 2012

the food was like homecooked mexican food. the emploees were very friendly. the bathrooms were clean and stocked. we were set up in a vendor show at the northbridge mall in albert lea, mn and we were right across from them. the food is a little pricey but the place must be popular, with all the people that went in there.