“Best tacos we had in Minnesota”
Review of Taco King

Taco King
Ranked #5 of 57 Restaurants in Albert Lea
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped at Taco King while driving through Minnesota on I90. It's just a few minutes from the highway and totally worth stopping. The food is tasty and reasonably priced. We especially like the chicken enchiladas and the dinner taco plate. The beans and rice were delicious too.
The restaurant is updated and clean and even has an outdoor patio.

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We have traveled the country and frequently stop in hopes of finding an Authentic Mexican Restaurant. This is one of the top two Mexican Restaurants voted on by our family of five (ages 42-6). It was a quick on off the highway, a good price for the quantity, clean, and wonderful service. I really wish this place was close to home.

1  Thank Rachel_sund
Reviewed 2 July 2014

You have got to try the shredded chicken enchiladas! All of their food is fresh and tastes great! This is authentic Mexican and not American Mexican food. They always are super friendly and the place is clean. They have two locations. One by the Walmart and the other one is in the downtown. I only wish I could find the downtown restraint open for more hours. It's really close to the bike trail around the lake but when I have stopped there they are closed around dinner time? I would definitely go there at least once a week.

1  Thank thegoodbadandthewtf
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I've eaten here quite a few times and have always been satisfied with great food and wonderful service

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

This is one of the best Mexican restaurants in this area. It is worth trying I recommend the speedy Gonzales with shredded beef not the ground beef.