“Good Food but Slow Service”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #15 of 57 Restaurants in Albert Lea
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I have been here several times. I enjoyed a good steak dinner. Unfortunately the service was really slow. It took me about 20 minutes to get my dessert after ordering and then another 15-20 minutes to get my check. The restaurant was half empty, so it wasn't an issue with being too busy, just a server who was non attentive. Overall the food was great, just slow service.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

It was the same as every other Applebee's. Staff were not overly friendly and seemed to not like the fact that they were busy and I wanted a table (I was a solo traveler) Should've sat at the bar?

Reviewed 4 July 2013

I like the small "shot" dessert for $2.29. The perfect size after a meal. The staff at this restaurant were exceptionally friendly and energetic.

Reviewed 26 March 2013

nothing great, but just as expected. the service is good. the food is as advertised, simple but good. reliable.

Reviewed 22 February 2013 via mobile

Very Good! Our server was excellent. We will be back each time I visit from Wisconsin. Eau Claire should take lessons! I think I will even call the mgr and give verbal props.