“BEST ICE CREAM”

Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Albert Lea
Price range: US$3 - US$5
Cuisines: American
Description: If you are looking for the Ultimate Ice Cream Experience, you have come to the right place. Create your Ice Cream Creation just the way you want it. The possibilities are endless. In Trail's Travel Center, Albert Lea, MN.
Alexandria, Minnesota
“BEST ICE CREAM”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

We decided to skip dessert at the restaurant and have ice cream, wow I am glad we did, this is the best ice cream I have ever had. We had the signature creations, I had the founder's favorite and my husband had the strawberry blonde, both were wonderful and I will be on the look out for other Cold Stone Stores!

• Visited September 2013