“Very Nice Hotel”

Hampton Inn and Suites Alexandria
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Alexandria
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 26 December 2013

This was a very clean and nice hotel to stay. It was Christmas for our family and the meeting room we used was great. We had family members of all ages and staff were very patient and accommodating to our families.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hamptoninnalexandria, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Thank you for staying at the Alexandria Hampton Inn and Suites! We appreciate your kind words and pleased that your family enjoyed themselves. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 23 December 2013

Great place to stay especially in a small town. Couldn't believe that such a small city could offer such luxury accommodation's. Great breakfast and fantastic rooms for sleeping, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Alexandria Hampton Inn and Suites! Our staff works hard to maintain our standards and deliver a quality stay for each and every guest. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

If you travel to the Alexandria area, I would highly recommend the Hampton Inn. Convenient location, quite hotel with excellent service. The rooms are clean and well maintained. The front desk staff is very friendly.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Alexandria Hampton Inn and Suites! We appreciate your kind words and sharing your thoughts. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 December 2013

Very nice, Clean and professional looking facility. I have stayed at this hotel one day a week for five years without any complaints. Staff has always greeted me by name and asked how my stay was. very accommodating on changing my check in dates. My wife and I stayed there for our Anniversary and the staff went over the top to help me. Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you, Jason, for staying with us! We truly appreciate you staying with us and you're always a friendly face. I remember that anniversary and so glad that the experience was great for the two of you. I look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 10 December 2013

As usual everything was great. We have stayed there several times while visiting relatives in the area and it has always been a great experience. We have stayed at this chain of hotels in several states and have NEVER had a bad experience at any of them. Highly recommend them when traveling.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hamptoninnalexandria, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Thank you for staying at the Alexandria Hampton Inn and Suites! We appreciate taking the time to tell us about your stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times, for work and for fun. The staff are always welcoming and helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Alexandria offers fun things to do! You won't be dissapointed!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Alexandria Hampton Inn and Suites! it's always nice to hear from repeat guests and why they keep coming back. Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

I made a last minute decision to stay here while on a business trip and am I glad I did! It was freezing and blowing outside, and I stepped into the lobby, greeted by a friendly manager and a small appetizer table! (Later learned they do this in winter on Wednesday nights). Room was comfortable and clean. Full breakfast in the morning--eggs, hot oatmeal, waffles, etc. I ate supper at a small bar and grill around the corner on the same side of the road as the hotel. If I had the gumption, I could have bowled or taken in a movie (the latter was across the side street). Quiet part of town. Not by a lake, but that didn't matter to me. I will stay here again!

Room Tip: I was on third floor and it was nice up there.