“Highly recommended. Great locally owned restaurant.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Tennessee Roadhouse
Ranked #34 of 70 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Highly recommended. Great locally owned restaurant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2013

I was at Tennessee Roadhouse last weekend for my friends birthday. The place seemed very busy, and there were multiple people waiting in the entry way. We were quickly greeted by the hostess. She was very friendly, and explained it would be a short wait; We were seated in a nice comfy booth minutes later.
Our waitress came to our table right away and was very friendly and helpful. She gave great suggestions about the food and was able to answer all questions.
We ordered the appetizer sampler to start; which gave an awesome variety of food ..wings, ribs, shrimp, quesadillas, potato boats.. Delicious!! They bring out complimentary bread before the meal, which is also very yummy.
Then for the meal my friend got the steak and ribs; which was their dinner special for the night. Her ribs were cooked to perfection, they were fall off the bone and smothered in BBQ sauce, but her steak was undercooked, and the waitress asked if she could have the cooks cook up the steak a bit and she quickly ran to fix it.. Moments later the steak came back perfect.
For my meal I had the firecracker shrimp wrap, which I would highly recommend.. The waitress said it was one of her favorites, and I agree that it was delicious. Both meals came with (at least) one side choice, and me and my friend agreed that their fried green beans were to die for. We had a great meal.. And it was so much food that we had leftovers for lunch the next day.

Also for birthdays they give out a free brownie and sing, which was fun.

I thought it was a great restaurant. Great atmosphere. Fun country music playing. good prices. friendly wait staff. excellent service. The owners were also there that night and they were so friendly and happy to have us there.. They would talk to all the tables like they had known them for years.. Like we were coming into their home. They really wanted to make sure everything was perfect for us, and everyone else. Which I thought was really cool.
I just couldn't have had a better experience. My friend had a great birthday. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone and everyone. Their BBQ is great, but they also have a wide variety of foods as well as drinks to choose from.
I will definitely be returning.

• Visited June 2013

Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Nice local feel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2013

Have eaten here a few times with the same results, great service with memorable food. I have had the Jumbalya, a burger with jalepenos and today had a steak sandwich with pulled pork and all have been worth recommending.

• Visited April 2013
Alexandria, Minnesota
“Wow! What a wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2013

Food was fantastic and the staff was really friendly. Everyone was happy and made us feel like they really appreciated us being there.

Visited February 2013
Alexandria, MN
“Delicious food; good location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2013

We chose Tennesse Roadhouse because it is easy to get to on the snowmobile trail. However, the hostess tried to seat 4 people with snowmobile gear in a booth. I had to ask for a hightop table in the bar area. The service was a little slow even though we were there well after the dinner crowd. But the food more than made up for it. I had the Firecracker Shrimp Wrap and it was excellent.....very flavorful.

• Visited March 2013
“We got take out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2013 via mobile

We got take out from here. We stayed at the Americinn. When we got the food back to the hotel it was warm and we received everything. The food tasted great. I can't comment on the cost since someone else picked it up and paid for it. I also can't comment on the atmosphere because it did t go there.