“Good Staff”

Best Western Alexandria Inn
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Alexandria
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Helpful staff directing us where to go for car problems. Very happy they allow pets. Love the hottub whirlpool and pool. Nice to see that the remodeling that's being done was never a problem they keep it out of the way. I would stay here its very convienient next to the interstate.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank J. S

Reviewed 26 January 2014

We have stayed at this hotel several times in the last few years. It is always our first choice of hotels in Alexandria. The beds are extremely comfy and the hotel is clean, inside and out. The free breakfast is a nice perk and has hot items such as waffles and eggs to start out your day. The pool area is nice and has a nice, large (and hot) hot tub. We will always book here when staying in the area!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank moorheadmama
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 December 2013

The staff at the Best Western Alexandria Inn made our stay In Alexandria absolutely great. They were accommodating and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the pool was fun, the breakfast tasty, and overall, we were very happy to stay there. We sure will be back!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 December 2013

This is a clean, modern, basic hotel. Great beds! Good breakfast. Staff was very friendly. Good value for what I paid. Shower could be better. Located near Interstate 94. Lots of shopping and restaurants within walking distance

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 December 2013

We stayed at the Best Western Alexandria for a hockey tournament. The entire team stayed here and our family enjoyed our stay very much. The beds are, without questions, the best we've slept in at a hotel or motel under $200/night. The entire hotel is going through some renovations, new windows, etc. that made it look a little rough - but it's what happens when you renovate.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Excellent biz hotel with great internet signal. Bed was very comfortable. Tons of restaurants nearby with a fridge inside for leftovers. Reserving the room online was simple and cheaper to do the website.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I stayed for an overnight for work. I made the reservation through an online booking agent about 60 minutes prior to arrival. The reservation was not in the system. Fortunately, I did not pay through the website in advance. The front desk staff person was apparently in training so this stumped him momentarily, however, the trainer just popped in and assisted as needed. They gave me a choice of first or second floor. I chose the first and apparently someone was already reserved in that room in their system but they were able to move me into it. The room was clean, carpets fresh, bedding looked nice and clean. The only noticeable item that needed attention was the shower head which probably needed to be taken apart as it was spraying wildly and the floor was entirely soaked while I had it running to warm up. Hate the old style set up of the bathroom layout. Sink and vanity is part of the main room and toilet and shower was in a room. The fan was super loud. While I really dislike this style of bathroom set up, it was really clean (as I've already said) and is upgraded. The tile on the floor is up to date. The bed was comfortable and the desk area was nice for work. The wireless internet was really easy to connect to and was fast. I had no glitches in service in the time I was working. I would've loved to check out the fitness facility - but forgot my shoes! Uuugh. Breakfast is included but was the standard carb loaded breakfast - I opted for coffee only. I will make reservations here the next time I am in town.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank daski
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alexandria
Hampton Inn and Suites Alexandria
Days Inn Alexandria MN
#10 of 12 in Alexandria
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Alexandria
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Parkers Prairie

Been to Best Western Alexandria Inn? Share your experiences!