“Very unhappy”

Cuisines: Scandinavian
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Very unhappy”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

First off I was wanting to get a bakery cake I never had there cake before I Did have a doughnut tho the doughnut was very good and tasty after getting my cake that wasnt decorated the way I wanted that Had me upset but I still paid for it thinking that it would taste great the Icing was terrible and the cake was so dry it was unbeliveable that when I took a bite I had to spit it out and not just me my friends and mother-n-law too I think they need to only stick to doughnuts,cookies.. ect.. So if your looking for a birthday cake wedding cake anything for a special occasion Go somewhere elso...

• Visited July 2014

Evansville, Minnesota
“Awesome rolls/donuts”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Roer's has been in business for quite some time - and there's a reason why -- because they know their stuff when it comes to their bakery items!

Plus, they're super cheap -- can't beat their rolls!

Visited September 2013
Alexandria, Minnesota
“Brings back memories”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

A lovely, old style bakery with wonderful treats in the glass cases. Beautiful loaves of different kinds of bread and treats that simply must be eaten!

Visited May 2014
Alexandria, MN
“Good "Old Time" bakery”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Just like bakeries that where in every small town, USA, the Roer's Family Bakery brings back nostalgic memories of times past. You are met at the door with fantastic smells of the day's goodies, and they don't disappoint. Maybe a little higher priced than the box store's bakeries, but well worth the extra spent.

Visited April 2014
District of Columbia
“My favorite Bakery”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

Love their donuts, bread, cookies, muffins...Let's see what have I missed? I love it all. The owners are so nice and remember me whenever I am in there.

Visited September 2012