“Fun Fun place”

Zorbaz of Alexandria
Ranked #16 of 73 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We visited on a monday night, and it was quite busy outside because it was a nice day, but inside had plenty of seating available. My son tried pizza with peanut butter and peppers on it, he liked it okay. My dad and i had personal pizzas as well, very tasty. My husband got a mexican meal, and it was so much food! He was not able to eat it all. My mom ordered a burrito and again only ate half of it. Both reported the meals as good.

The biggest draw, as I see it, is that this is just a fun place to hang out. You can pull your boat up outside and park and walk over, or you can drive in. There are plenty of beer types available. They had a shuffle board table that looked fun. Outside plenty of people were enjoying a nice day. In my younger days I would so have enjoyed coming back for a few hours in the evening with friends. Just very fun.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Lunch special portions are so generous, I had enough food for two meals (and I can eat a lot!) You can have something "safe" or try something "adventurous" at Zorbaz - the menu includes lots of choices. Toppings on the pizza go all the way out to the edge of the pie so you don't end up with a pile of discarded crust on the tray when you're done eating. Lots of both indoor and outdoor seating.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Been to other Zorbaz around the area and this was the best of the bunch. The prices are still high but acceptable to eat and drink. The portions are vary large so you can share if you wish. You sit on a highway so don't let the lake front/view fool you. If I'm back in the area I would stop again.

1  Thank nate w
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I've been to four Zorbaz now, and this was by far the best experience I have ever had. I lost faith in the brand doe to my other experiences at other locations, but my colleagues wanted to meet up here for lunch, so I agreed to do so. The lunch specials were affordable and tasted great. the tacos were great! What a great place to meet up for lunch with friends.

1  Thank JesseWhite
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Follow them on Twitter! It seems like they tweet specials daily! Order a margarita on the rocks with olives. It's the best thing ever. They really have so much good food and TONS of tap beer. I'm a local, and it's one of my fav bars/restaurants in Alex.

1  Thank ErikaL988