Free cancellation until 02/08
BestWestern.com
US$96
US$93
Country Inn
Super 8 by Wyndham Alexandria MN(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$89
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$102
US$98
US$87
US$74
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Hampton.com
US$158
US$154
Fairfield Inn
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 May 2012

I haven't actually stayed here - I simply tried to make a reservation. I called ahead in April for a reservation in July. The man who answered told me he would not take a reservation for 'that far in advance'. How is that possible when July is the high season? I was told he had no reservation book yet and to call back in a 'few weeks'. I waited three weeks as instructed and when I called back I was told by a woman this time that all the double rooms were booked. I could book one of their other rooms however. When I inquired about the rate, she told me she didn't know what it would be. Last year was $69 and they 'might raise the rate'. Really? I can't get a price quote at the time of reservation? How is that possible? I usually feel good after making a reservation - like 'good, my lodging is nailed down'. Not with this place. I'll be staying somewhere else where I can make a proper reservation and be sure of the rate I'll be charged.

Room Tip: Find another motel?
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank 1MNGirl
Reviewed 31 October 2011

My wife and I stayed at the Skyline Motel in Alexandria, MN, on Oct 23, 2011. We had a very clean basic room with full bath at about 2/3 of the next lowest priced hotel in Alexandria. While the motel is nothing fancy, the room had everything one needs for a comfortable and quiet night's stay. Plus it is very convenient to downtown Alexandria. For those reasons, I rate it "excellent". It met our requirements 100%.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank axelmn
Reviewed 2 August 2011

I've stayed here for several years on my annual fishing trip - but this year my wife joined me. It's a fine small motel with comfortable beds and a clean bathroom. WiFi worked well even though we were in the end unit. A bit hard to find, but worth it for value and quiet. Plus - you can park outside your room!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andy W
Reviewed 28 April 2010

Pros: Enough parking for our boat, plus outlets outside for charging the boat battery. Able to park right outside our room. Nice and helpful staff. Very safe place. Lots of windows in the room. Cozy room. VERY clean. Had Wi-Fi.

Cons: No coffee pot or blow dryer. No breakfast. Not many outlets in the room. TV remote didn't work.

Overall: Great mom and pop hotel. Outstanding value. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple