Arrowwood Resort & Conference Center
US$96
US$93
Country Inn
Super 8 Alexandria MN(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$84
US$115
US$111
US$143
US$111
Hotels.com
Best Western Alexandria Inn(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$65
US$40
Skyline Motel(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$73
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswater parklake cafelazy riverdeck barindoor waterparkthe cottagesoutdoor activitieshorseback ridingzip linelake darlingnice resortice skatingrecommend this resortfun familythe main hotelsunday buffetall ages
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 March 2012

The first time I brought my family and the kids loved the water park. This time I was here for a conference. Both times everything was as it should be.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 2 March 2012

We stayed for one night with our kids, ages 6 and 9. They had a blast in the waterpark. We were able to check in early to our room, which was very nice and allowed the kids some extra time in the waterpark. Large updated room with a very clean bathroom. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. We ordered some food and drinks in the waterpark and the prices were reasonable and the food was good. Very friendly staff. Would definately stay here again. No complaints at all! Kids had a blast! Many other activites are available, which sounded like a lot of fun!

Room Tip: We had a lake view room, which would be great in the summer! Balcony with sliding doors. The waterpark is located on the 4th floor, so if you are going to be back and forth to the waterpark with kids, a 4th floor room would be great. Wasn't too far of a walk for us.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Enjoy this little piece of "heaven" and is my go-to place for finding myself. The pool is large and with the water park on the other side of the resort, often is a place of serenity. Have had the foot massage, treated others to a facial or body massage...and everyone has "puddled" out of there--they are so relaxed.

Best part for me is the restaurant, fabulous salads, great desserts and you can't beat the view of the lake through those panorama-sized windows. Fireplaces in the restaurant or upstairs in the Rafters makes it cozy and very-homelike; great places "to just hang". The beds and linens are top-notch and the double sinks in the room is such an added bonus. I want to return now, just thinking about it. LJH

Room Tip: Any level----looking out at the lake is a great room; all rooms have a balcony and glass sliding doors so you can enjoy the outdoors sipping your morning coffee in your jams.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Last week my boyfriend took me to Arrowwood for my 27th birthday present. I have been to this resort several times as a child and had a fantastic time, so I was excited to come back and see what it had in store for me as an adult. I also have never visited before in the winter, and had no idea what to expect for amenities during the cold snowy months. We stayed for 2 nights and definitely had plenty to do. We arrived late on a wednesday night, and I was very happy to hear that the indoor pool and hot tub were open til 12am, and not allow kids after 10. The next day we went ice fishing on lake darling behind the resort. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful while we were making our reservations. We were driven to the location by truck, and brought to a toasty warm spacious ice house, with the holes already drilled and ready for us to catch some fish. I was fortunate enough to have a surprise spa appointment in the middle of the day. The girls working in the spa were the sweetest girls I have ever met. Their skills were fantastic. I have never had a better massage in my entire life! The girl giving me my pedicure was such a sweetheart, and so friendly we just talked and talked the entire time. Another thing I loved about this resort was the water park. It is a wonderful place to be for all ages. I loved it when I was younger, and I think I enjoyed it even more as an adult. There are a lot of long water slides, lazy river, basketball hoops, and a 12 and older hot tub. There is a bar in the water park as well, and an arcade. The bar staff in the water park was phenomenal. So friendly. The Lake Cafe restaurant and The Rafters lounge were superb. We had 3 meals in the hotel and the food was excellent. My boyfriend is in the culinary industry and can be very judgmental about certain dishes, and he was thoroughly impressed with the quality and taste of all our meals.
Mary in the Rafters Lounge was the nicest funniest lady in the resort. A total sweetheart, she talked to us for so long and was a complete pleasure to be around. The room was exquisite. It was incredibly spacious, had vaulted ceilings, modern furniture, and a spectacular view of the lake. I had such a wonderful experience here, and no doubt will be coming back many, many more times throughout the course of my life.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Had a conference here. The location is nice but the rooms need updating. The walls in the bathroom had some water damage and the tub had seen better days.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business