“Great diner food, lot's of variety, good service”
Review of Valley Diner

Valley Diner
Ranked #49 of 76 Restaurants in Apple Valley
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 March 2014

One of our favorite places to go as a family. Good basic food, but much more atmosphere than the chain restaurants. Fun omelette choices. Great breakfast food, but also good sandwiches and other diner food. Great shakes.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

A group of 4 of us have breakfast there monthly - great food particularly the strawberry french toast. Service is outstanding.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

The waitress seemed disengaged and not really interested in serving us. There were 4 of us, 2 couples. There was only one other table when we arrived at 5:30 pm. It is a typical diner with the old diner menu, hot roast beef sandwich, etc etc. Two of us ordered philly cheesesteak. I was very disappointed. The meat was dry with very little flavor. Another person got the hot roast beef and said it was good. One had a patty melt and said it was just okay. All of our sandwiches came with fries. Very disappointing fries. It was the smallest order of fries I have ever seen. Literally just a small handful, and the prices were high enough that we expected more for your money. I probably won't go back.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

We went here for Breakfast for the first time Rather than the usual IHOP or Perkins..Friendly service kept my coffee cup filled. They got my special order of the farm Skillet without onions right , Wife's mother had the pancakes and said they were too big..I guess that's a good complaint. My wife just had eggs & sausage but was better than IHOP and cheaper than Perkins
We got there about 9AM and sat right down but by 10AM there was a wait for tables.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

My book club has started to meet at Valley Diner each month and each time the staff have been very friendly to our large group. Some people get diner but some only get drinks or milkshakes and the staff still welcomes us back each time.