“great hotel!”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Apple Valley
Centerville, Iowa
“great hotel!”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

My fiancé & I just spent 3 days & nights at the Apple Valley Americinn and must say was the best hotel experience we've ever had... from check in to check out!...the friendliness, amenities, cleanliness was above & beyond our expectations! & a special mention to Carolyn at the front desk, so very helpful and any questions we had, she had an answer with a smile!... thank you Carolyn you're a wonderful young lady!... I know now that any of our future travels we will seek out an Americinn in any city we go to above any other hotel!... WOW is all I can say, would go back in a heartbeat!.. thank you!,... Tony Watts ... Centerville Iowa

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Jake D, Owner at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Apple Valley, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Awesome review Tony, thank you for taking the time to share it. I will pass on the amazing comments to Carolyn and the entire team. Come and see us again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Reviewed 31 July 2014

My family and I stayed there several months ago at the last minute. We were coming to town for medical appointments for our young daughter and trying to avoid a snowstorm. They served our needs as a young family and even though it is further away from our usual hotel when we come for appointments, the service was so exceptional that this is now our hotel of choice when we come to Minneapolis.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for sharing your wonderful remarks. We are so happy that we could help you out in the situation. We look forward to your next visit.
Buffalo, Minnesota
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Although the room I stayed in I could only recommend as being "adequate," it was the cheerful disposition and sincere caring of the front desk staff that made for a wonderful experience at this hotel. The first day of my stay I had to arrive well before standard check-in time to do work and there was no hesitation on the part of the desk clerk to put me in a room right away rather than make me wait till check-in. The following morning they were happy to give me old towels to wipe off my wet motorcycle. Saturday night, the young man at the desk did a great concierge job, helping my friend and me find places offering music we would enjoy, even making phone calls to verify what was playing. Last day of my stay, when a lady fell down the stairs, Caroline handled the situation in a caring, calm and professional manner. When I thought I had lost a personally valued cell phone case, she did her best to help me find it and did not make me feel like I was creating a burden for her. Every one of the people I came in contact with made me feel welcome and appreciated! And, to me, that's more important than the size of the bathroom!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. I will pass the awesome comments to my team. Glad that you had a wonderful stay and we look forward to a return visit.
Saint Paul
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I was unhappy which i have express through out this entire survey, I will say it again, no hot water, the smell was unbeiveable (could not sleep because of the smell) bathtub chipped & cracked and more

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Jake D, Owner at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Apple Valley, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
We are sorry that we did not exceed your expectations. We are in the process of remodeling all of our bathrooms. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to wow you in the future.
North Liberty
Reviewed 18 July 2014

My daughter and I stayed on a trip to the Mall of America. The hotel staff was exceptional -very friendly, helpful, and professional. Breakfast was great! Beds were very comfortable! We will definitely stay again next time we are in the area!!

1 Thank Lisa M
Wow, thank you for the awesome review. I have passed on the nice comments to my entire team. We look forward to your return visit.
Grayslake, Illinois
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Bed was comfortable. Room was clean. Bathroom had few cracked tiles and small amount of dirt in corners. Room was humid, but a/c fixed that. Lots of condensation on windows. Staff was friendly and fixed problems immediately. Toliet backed up ,but was fixed right when I informed them. Breakfast was great! Waffesl. Eggs, sausage, biscuits/gravy, bagels, donuts, muffins, yogurt, cereal, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, juice, hard boiled eggs, etc. Melanie kept the items stocked up. Even when there were no bananas, she went in the back and found one. Clean eating area! Nice fireplace and couch. Kids loved pool. Small but just right for two 9 yr old boys. Had hot tub too! About 15 min from mall of America. Great pizza place next door.

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Even with a few issues I am glad to read the staff was able to resolve them and you enjoyed your stay.
Minneapolis
Reviewed 7 July 2014

had a nice clean room friendly staff couldnt ask for more
damien the overnight clerk was very informative & friendly. its nice when people enjoy their job makes me more comfortable about sleepong there. the rooms r nice n clean.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Jake D, Owner at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Apple Valley, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience and the wonderful remarks which I shared with Damien and the staff. Glad you enjoyed your stay, come and see us again next time you are in the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Apple Valley
Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Burnsville
Best Western Premier Nicollet Inn
Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America
Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Burnsville

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Apple Valley? Share your experiences!