All reviews old chicago mn zoo room was clean biscuits gravy the entire staff sink area great place to stay continental breakfast flat screen tv hot tub parking lot waffles definitely stay here again fitness center great room king suite easy access
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed for three nights. Overall our room was ok. Our floors were very dirty. Tracking dirt on our feet. Our floors also seemed musty. Our room had two queen beds. We asked for a roll away which we got for another $20. The roll away barely fit in the room ,but it was helpful and provided enough room for our three kids. Breakfast was very nice. The pool was a bit chilly, but my kids enjoyed it all three days. Overall it was a nice stay.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Jake D, Owner at AmericInn by Wyndham Apple Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thank you for posting your review. I am sorry for the issues you had with the musty room, I will share this with the appropriate departments to correct these issues. We hope you will give us another try on a future trip.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

This was a nice place to lay my head. The room was clean. The A/C unit in 105 was noisy;however, it did drown out the foot traffic by the room. Front desk AM and PM with both friendly, welcoming, and good folk. Parking was not problem even with the lot being shared with Old Chicago. I would stay here again but in a different room.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for sharing your review, I will share this with maintenance and have them correct that a/c unit. Give us a call ahead next time you plan to be in the area.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We were very impressed with the AmericInn in Apple Valley, MN.
All of the employees are very professional, kind, and always had big smiles on their faces. We will always stay there when we are in the area. Thank You!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jake D, Owner at AmericInn by Wyndham Apple Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Thank you for the great review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

The staff is wonderful here from the housekeepers to the front desk staff. Melanie and Dani are especially nice. The rooms are super clean. There is cable TV with no less than five movie channels. This also has to be the hotel with the largest and delicious breakfast buffet. There is a guest computer along with an indoor heated pool. I am staying here to have my eyes treated and they have been very understanding. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: 4th floor rooms are the quietest.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Wow, thank you for the awesome review. I will be sure to share this with my team and I am sure they will be encouraged by your remarks. Come and see us again.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

We stayed for 2 nights originally and needed to add on a 3rd. They were able to keep us in the same room which was great. We could also have our dog. The rooms were nice, clean, and comfortable. Overall it was a great stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jake D, Owner at AmericInn by Wyndham Apple Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Thank you for posting your review. We are happy to accept pets as we know they are a big part of the family. Come and see us again.