“Great Burgers~!”

Dining options: Lunch
MN
“Great Burgers~!”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Their burgers are so special~!! Specifically the Mushroom & Swiss Burger~!! Just love the taste~!!! Good French Fries~! Quickest service~!!!

Visited February 2014

Los Angeles
“Great Food”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

The food was good and reasonably priced. They have a good size menu, including soup and dessert (ice cream). Definitely worth a visit. Friendly employees.

Visited September 2013
Minneapolis
“Cold food”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

After several visits during Lent with cold food we were given certificates for free food that the manager said were good for anything on the menu. I never had issues with the first two free ones. Tonight I was told I could only order a sandwich with the free coupon - no meals. So after spending about $45 a week during Lent for walleye dinners (for several meals we had cold sides and some undercooked fish) we received 3 coupons and then I couldn't even use one as promised.

I used my free coupon on a cod sandwich and paid to add extra cheese. They omitted the included cheese and the sandwich was only so-so.

I called the manager later and he said the coupon should have been good on any meal. Too late. The mashed potatoes are cold - lukewarm over 50% of the time and forget the cheese curds as they are never hot. They need better timing on the line.

• Visited July 2013
Apple Valley, Minnesota, United States
“One of my favorite places”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Some of the best burgers and the cheese curds are to die for. I look forward to my daughters schools Culvers Night.

Visited February 2013
Lakeville, Minnesota
“Love classic car night.”
Reviewed 11 September 2012

They have classic car night the 3rd Thursday during the summer. The sweet potato fries are a nice treat.

Visited August 2012