“Excellent Food/Nice Atmosphere”

Baker's Square -- Apple Valley
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Apple Valley
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Apple Valley, MN
“Excellent Food/Nice Atmosphere”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Baker's Square is in the mid-price range, with a variety of food items, for lunch or early dinner. They are known for their deserts and bakery items and they don't disappoint. We visited this past week and shared a lunch to save room for an excellent bakery item.

• Visited May 2013

burns
“a family restaurant”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

This is a good family restaurant with speedy service and good prices. It is a good place to meet people and not feel rushed.

• Visited February 2013
Hartford, CT
“Nice place”
Reviewed 23 November 2012

Stopped here for breakfast. Great service and food reasonably priced. Multiple menu choices.
Bought pie slices on the way out. Pies baked on premises. One slice can be shared by two people. Worth the stop.

• Visited October 2012
Woodburn, Oregon
“Service above and beyond”
Reviewed 13 September 2012

I was visiting Minnesota, and the only place I can find my favorite pie is at Baker's Square. When I asked for it upon arriving, they let me know they didn't have it on hand, but since I was from out of state and cannot find that pie anywhere else, they made me a piece that was ready for me when my meal was done. The manager even stopped by my table to let me know what they were doing for me. The food was excellent, service above and beyond I'd ever expected. I'll definitely be visiting the next time I'm in the area.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Kona Luau
“Horrible service!!!”
Reviewed 7 September 2012

The waitress was an older lady, she was super slow, rude, didnt check back and we were there for 2 hours with 3 kids.....surely not going back!!! Manager walked around but never stopped at our table or cared when I said service was terrible!