“Fun dinner!”

Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I went there for dinner on Jan 30 and was plesantly surprise by the remodeling job they did. Many more tables, not high tops, and many more video screens. It also didn't seem as noisy as it was before they remodeled. I had a build your own burger. The burger itself was a better quality hamburger than I would get at most anywhere else. They offered to sample some of their different sauces. To my surprise they provided two sauces with complimentary french fries. During dinner we played their trivia game which made it even more fun. I will definititely be back!.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

we had a wonderful time here and the food was good but customer service was really bad. Way to slow. Asked for refills it would take 15 minutes to get it. Bad.. Bad.. BAD

1  Thank Roda C
Reviewed 29 January 2013

We frequent this restaurant quite a bit due to it's location and family friendly atmosphere. We always have great service and you can't beat the trivia games that keep the kids occupied! Ian was our server last time and greeted us with a smile and had a great time joking around with the kids. We will definitely go back!!!

Reviewed 14 November 2012

I have been there many times and always love their wings, especially the buffalo and the hot wings. They are one of my favorite...

Reviewed 9 May 2012

Went during one of the school sponsored nights, they were awesome hosts, and the service and food is always good.

1  Thank dennis_c44