“good food, not great service”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #58 of 76 Restaurants in Apple Valley
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My family ate there this past Friday nite and our server that we had was training in a new waitress. While I have no problem with this there was such a long lull in between everything.. took forever for them to come get our order. I was eating spicy wings and ran out of something to drink and server nowhere to be found. Female manager came over and asked how everything was and I commented I would really love something to drink. She said okay I'll send you a beer right over. 10 minutes later.. mouth on fire, wings all gone.. beer finally shows up. Bottom line, food is good. Service is terrible.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

We go here almost every week Fall-Spring. We love our waitress and it's great to be a "regular." Usually they do a great job. In the past they've run out of carrots, celery, and salad (once all in the same night). They did not offer anything in it's place and did not tell us ahead of time they were out. Lately, the wings were drenched in too much sauce.

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

We arrived at 730pm- the restaurant is half empty but yet it's a 40min us wait, I inquire why and they say they don't want to overwhelm themselves- r u kidding?!? Your job is to serve customers! I'm done with this place.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

I went there for dinner on Jan 30 and was plesantly surprise by the remodeling job they did. Many more tables, not high tops, and many more video screens. It also didn't seem as noisy as it was before they remodeled. I had a build your own burger. The burger itself was a better quality hamburger than I would get at most anywhere else. They offered to sample some of their different sauces. To my surprise they provided two sauces with complimentary french fries. During dinner we played their trivia game which made it even more fun. I will definititely be back!.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

we had a wonderful time here and the food was good but customer service was really bad. Way to slow. Asked for refills it would take 15 minutes to get it. Bad.. Bad.. BAD

1  Thank Roda C