“Love thisplace”

Apple Valley, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love thisplace”
Reviewed 28 January 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Love Lai Wah. They are the best Chinese food, in my opinion. The food is better than the Chinese chains and other local places. Plus they are locally owned!

Visited January 2014

Burnsville, Minnesota
“Been going here for a decade!”
Reviewed 23 March 2013

My family has been going to Lai Wah for over a decade and it is what I compare all asian take-out against. I have been getting the same thing and havent deviated for one reason, its so good I never want to try something else! The garlic chicken is so much better than anywhere else. Lo-Main is also popular in our house. We have been going to Lai Wah for so long the owners know what we want when we walk in. They make it fast, you can walk in and order take-out and not feel like you have to wait long. There is a reason why this place has out-lasted most other things that close down in this strip mall! Yum, just writing about it makes me want to go there for dinner.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank OnThePlane1
“Yummy Yummy!”
Reviewed 5 October 2012

This is one of the only places my family eats when we want sesame chicken or fried rice, etc. Great prices and fast takeout times.

Visited October 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“You'll never want to go anywhere else for Chinese ever again”
Reviewed 26 March 2009

I've been a huge fan of Lai Wah for a few years. My old standby is the sesame chicken, but I always try their suggestions and have yet to be disappointed.