“Steak Sandwich”

Price range: US$8 - US$17
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Torge's has the best in regional entertainment and the coldest beer in Austin, MN! For great food and drink specials, 20 flat screen HD TV's, a large outdoor patio with heaters and fire pit, and live music, Torge's Live Sports Bar and Grill is the choice for you. Stop in and see Austin's best nightclub!
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I absolutly love the steak sandwich. It is to die for. Must go during lunch time to avoid all the drunks of the weekend.
A must try!

1  Thank christinasrock86
AustinGM, General Manager at Torge's Live Sports Pub & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review us. I am happy you enjoyed our steak sandwich. I will share your kind feedback with our entire team so we can continue to deliver the same quality that you experienced with all of our guests. We will have a new menu starting next week and hope you have the opportunity to stop in and try it out. Thank you

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We ate here on our way through MN. It was the 2nd time we've been here and were pleased both times with the meals we ordered.

1  Thank 612conniec
AustinGM, General Manager at Torge's Live Sports Pub & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share you kind comments. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with both of your visits. I will share you kind comments with our entire team so we can continue to deliver the same good meal that you experienced. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

After taking a look at other TripAdvisor reviews, we thought we would give Torge's a try on a trip through Austin. What a great find! First, on Sundays, they offer a $2.50 Bloody Mary Bar complete with cheeses, jalapenos, pickles, and lots of other great choices to make your perfect Bloody Mary with your favorite beer chaser! Next, they had a decent kids menu that includes an entree, fries and a beverage for under $6. Our server, Beth, was super awesome and attentive to our families needs. The only drawback was that they were out of Bison, which my hubby was really looking forward to. If I lived closer, I would be back!

2  Thank TravelerJenny8
AustinGM, General Manager at Torge's Live Sports Pub & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback regarding you recent visit. I am happy to read that you found us a great find and that you found Beth to be super awesome! I am also happy to read that you enjoyed our menu options. I will share this with our entire team so we can continue to deliver the same level of service you experienced with our future guests. Thank you and I hope we can see your family again soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We tried Torge's on a whim - we weren't disappointed. The burger was juicy, the pulled pork tasty, and the kid's meal worked for our 12 year old. Our server was engaging, and food was served rather quickly. It's a sport bar, but it wasn't as loud and overbearing as some can be. We were traveling through the area, but if we are back we'd return.

AustinGM, General Manager at Torge's Live Sports Pub & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind comments with us about your recent visit. I am happy to read that you and your family enjoyed our food and enjoyed our service. I will share your feedback with our entire team so we can continue to deliver the same level of service and quality you experienced to all our future customers. Thank you and we hope to see you again if you are back in the area.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

What a surprise this place was. I prefer to do room service from Torge's because I stay at the Holiday Inn a lot. The prices are so reasonable. If you are there on Tuesdays when they have a steak special, definitely try it. They know how to cook a steak just right. I was so surprised to be able to get a nice tasting meal. So now I often choose to do room service when I stay there.

AustinGM, General Manager at Torge's Live Sports Pub & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful comments. I am happy to read that you enjoyed Torge’s food, the prices, our steak special, and that you order room service from us often. I appreciate that you took the time to share your kind comments so that I may share them with our entire team and we can continue to deliver the same level of quality you experienced to all of our guests. Thank you