“Good”

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Arnold
fayetteville
“Good”
Reviewed 26 September 2011

This hotel was great. They honored our late checkout request and were accomodating. However...we had the suite.

• Stayed September 2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Arnold, Missouri
Reviewed 6 September 2011

My family & I stayed here during issues being resolved with our home. I must say I dreaded the thought of staying at a hotel but after a week & half of being here, I'm going to hate to leave. The ENTIRE staff here is incredible, so friendly & willing to help whenever needed, the housekeeping staff does a great job with keeping the rooms clean & restocking anyrhing that's needed. My kids have been to the pool everyday & enjoy it very much....no complaints, I will definately recommend this Comfort Inn to all my friends & family without any hesitation at all. We were completely satisfied with our stay.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
Lockport, Illinois
Reviewed 23 August 2011

I wont stay at a Comfort Inn again. I have stayed at this Comfort Inn for years and asked for early check inn they not only would not accommodate us Shirely was rude and told us they would not clean a room for us since we arrived early. They would clean all the bathrooms first, then all the bed, etc. I asked "couldn't you just clean one room for us since we are here" she said nope we dont do it like that. Absoultly no customer service at all. After staying there for years I went to my car and called another hotel who was more than willing to treat there customers well an willing to let us check in early. Loved our stay at the Drury Inn!!!! Theor customer service was awesome and the rooms were much cleaner than the ones at Comfort Inn.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Arnold hotels

Arnold, Missouri
Reviewed 15 May 2011

Meeting room was booked and paid for my daughter's birthday party one month in advance. We showed up and another party was setting up in the room. I went to the front desk to find out what was going on. They told me that I did not have the room that it was the following weekend. I had my receipt showing that I had the room for the day and that I already paid for it. The manager was very rude and was threatening to call the police. 20 minutes later the manager offers us 3 bedrooms for our daughter's party. Bedrooms for a teenagersbirthday party is not an exceptable solution for their screw up.
We had a quest of our daughters party show up as scheduled at the Inn and was told that the party was not there. That the other family wanted the room and paid more for it and that we relocated our party. We lost 20 guest for this party because of this.
We have yet to see a refund of our money. So bottom line the stole money... over $170. I have a receipt to prove it, bank statement to prove that it was out of the account and to show it has not been refunded.

Room Tip: Call every day to verify your name and reservatio.
  • Stayed May 2011
2 Thank khfam
Covington, Louisiana
Reviewed 2 December 2010

As one who has written a few reviews scorching properties where the value in the price paid for the accomodations was nowhere close to what was offered, I must recommend this place to the frequent road weary traveler. This place is worth every penny of what you pay for the room. It's well appointed, the rooms are spacious and most of all, the place is quiet. It's well located right off of I-55, but not too close to be a disturbance. Restaurants within walking distance. Get back to the room and just relax before falling asleep. I highly recommend a stay at this facility. Thank you.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business
Branson
Reviewed 23 August 2010

Rooms neat, clean, friendly helpful staff at all time. Dairy Queen cake for birthday, no problem being able to keep in the freezer until we were ready for it. Pool area clean and alot of fun.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
Denver, colorado
Reviewed 5 June 2010

I stayed here on my way down to Chicago and it wasn't to terrible. The rate was aggressive and the rooms clean. The place smelled of smoke, which wasn't too bad,since I'm a smoker. The location was good. Would stay again.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arnold
Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Arnold
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Arnold
BEST WESTERN St. Louis Inn
BEST WESTERN St. Louis Inn
#1 of 1 in Tesson Ferry
WoodSpring Suites St. Louis Arnold
Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55
La Quinta Inn & Suites Festus

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!