Quality Inn & Suites
US$111
US$139
US$115
US$106
All reviewschoice hotelsbiscuits and gravybooked solidworld seriescomfortable roommake your own wafflesfitness centershower headstayed here for nightsworkout roomyogurtfridge and microwavenon smokingwould stay here againgreat roomking bedarnold area
Reviewed 17 May 2012

We were traveling through St. Louis on our way to Michigan but based on previous reviews decided to drive the extra 15 minutes out of the way. We couldn't have been more pleased! The room was wonderful and clean, the staff was great and the location to the freeway nice.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Kelly B, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2012

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear our accomodations were satisfactory and you drove out of the way to see us! We hope you stop by again soon. Thanks!

Reviewed 12 March 2012

First off, the hotel is actually a great value at regular price and even better with my discount. With that said.... The location, staff, cleanliness, value a d rooms are up to par as far as overall satisfaction is concerned.

Two problems I've noticed:

(1) during check in and check out periods the staff was nowhere to be found. During check in around 230pm I rang the bell at counter a few times and after about 10 minutes I was helped. The checkout process wasn't as fun. I rang the bell several times avd after 15 minutes I left. This was around 5am on a Monday Morning. I was wanting a bag breakfast that most choice hotels are offering an hour prior to the regular breakfast times.

(2) this is probably me just bring picky but the king suite I had was spacious and freshly remodeled but seems whomever they paid to do the with either didn't finish or wasn't a professional. The bathroom shower head wasn't properly installed and if you're tell like me, you can look straight into the huge uncovered home where the spout that comes out of the wall where the shower head starched is at. The second part of this half of my complaint/review is the bathroom door frame was nasty dirty avd rusted out in spots. The inky reason I mention these things is because it's a crying shame that so much money would be spent to beautify a room and it was beautiful bit leave such gross eyesores that a blind person could even see.

Thanks for reading,

K

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Thats_My_Milk

Thank you so much for your response. I want to apologize for the service of my front desk staff. I have mentioned it to my staff and we will continue to strive to prevent this from happening in the future at our hotel. About the renovations, I have informed my maintenance man of the issue and we will look into the work that was done. I hope you visit us in the future to give us a second chance to make your stay satisfactory.

Reviewed 16 November 2011

great place to stay very friendly and helpful staff very clean rooms

Room Tip: i recommend there king suites
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo

Thank you for your response. I am pleased to hear our staff made you feel at home while at our hotel!

Reviewed 26 September 2011

This hotel was great. They honored our late checkout request and were accomodating. However...we had the suite.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 6 September 2011

My family & I stayed here during issues being resolved with our home. I must say I dreaded the thought of staying at a hotel but after a week & half of being here, I'm going to hate to leave. The ENTIRE staff here is incredible, so friendly & willing to help whenever needed, the housekeeping staff does a great job with keeping the rooms clean & restocking anyrhing that's needed. My kids have been to the pool everyday & enjoy it very much....no complaints, I will definately recommend this Comfort Inn to all my friends & family without any hesitation at all. We were completely satisfied with our stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family