“Quick and Easy”

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Arnold
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
“Quick and Easy”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

If you are in the area and are looking for a place to stay that is easy to get on and off the Highway, has several restaurants near by and has very good parking that's lite up this is it. The exit north of this one is very congested and a lot of traffic in comparison. From my experience that staff was friendly, the rooms where clean. They do or did at this point in time have a continental breakfast and free internet included with is always a perk for those of us with devices that require the internet.
Then upon check out they slid the receipt under my door that following morning.
Thanks for the good night stay.

Room Tip: Hotel pricing is the same going directly to Comfort Inn site as it is going to a online hotel search...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Holly Pond, Alabama
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Had a great night. The staff was very friendly and helpful. When I got to my room there was not a stand for my suitcase so I went and ask for one. The man at the front desk quickly got me one. My room was very clean and very comfortable. Breakfast was great, lots of choices, and good food. My receipt was slipped under my door that morning so check out was very quick.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Bryson City, North Carolina
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Because of the world series, room choices were at a minimum and we got the last room when I booked which included a heart shaped Jacuzzi tub. I tried to reduce my cost by calling re cancellations for three days to obtain a less expensive room. I am unhappy that I had to pay top dollar for the room with an amenity which was not used for four nights. I believed the hotel should have tried harder to get a less costly room once people began leaving the inn since our reservation was for four nights... we were not there for the world series. The price tag for this room was too steep for my budget, but we did not have a choice; we tried over many days and phone calls to lessen our expenses.

Room Tip: The comfort inn no longer changes sheets every day. Plastic water glasses were not replaced after u...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 31 October 2013

The personality and decor of this Comfort Inn is very similar to others in the chain, clean, comfortable and basic. However, the front desk service ROCKED it out of the park! Efficient, friendly, and personable. Love it! My room was large enough and had all the basic amenities I needed to be comfortable. The beds were great, slept well all four nights. Perfect location, plenty of shopping and restaurants within walking distance. (Beware, though, the city of Arnold hasn't fixed the pedestrian stoplights, so when the light is green, RUN!) The housekeeping staff is also personable and friendly, I was always greeted with smiles and pleasantries. The breakfast fare seemed standard; as I am vegan, I only ate the apples and bananas and they were good. My traveling colleagues said the food was okay. I didn't use the pool or spa, but my colleagues said the hot tub was too cool for comfort, yet the pool temperature was just right. My only issue was that the housekeeping staff kept forgetting to replenish my coffee. Small issue, a quick trip to the front desk was all it took! I would definitely stay here again if business brings me back here.

Room Tip: Get the top floor! We didn't hear our neighbors, but DID hear the folks upstairs.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Hobart
Reviewed 15 August 2013

If you are looking for a family friendly facility, this is it! The front staff was very nice and friendly. The rooms are typical hotel size, but we were not looking for size as much as comfort, cleanliness and safety.

The breakfast was a great selection, although we arrived on a Saturday and left on a Wednesday and the bananas were still green. They had a wide enough variety that my picky eater was able to select something daily.

The pool temp was acceptable, however, there could have been a few more pool towels available.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Collinsville, Oklahoma
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Stayed overnight and would highly recommend !! Very clean and safe to stay at. Lots of restaurants and shopping, the service was excellent, fantastic breakfast, for both health conscience and those who like biscuits and gravy. Happy travels.

• Stayed August 2013
Ashville, Ohio
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We were in the area to visit family......I made the reservations on May 20, but when we called to confirm they did not have our two rooms. So had to take what ever was available 2 kings sized smoking rooms and lost the discount I originally had. Everything did work in the room, but there were very few towels and they didn't replace the coffee for the second day. The breakfast was very mediocre.......eggs with no cheese or anything to top them with no potatoes or meats, they advertise hot breakfast but was only powdered eggs and waffles that you made your self..... the rest was whole fruit and cereal..etc. The hotel overall was kind of unclean and un-kept looking. The staff was very nice though.

Ron & Deborah T.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Arnold hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Arnold
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Arnold
Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#4 of 4 in Festus

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!