“Best $7 steak you'll likely see!”
Review of Weber's Front Row

Weber's Front Row
Ranked #30 of 95 Restaurants in Arnold
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 March 2014

A group of us hit here at 6pm on Thursday and as luck would have it, this was their 'Flat Iron Steak special' If you order a bar drink the steak special is $6.99. My expectations were low, but boy did Weber surpass my expectations!!! 3 of the 9 of us had the special and we were all amazed at the flavor and how tender the steak was. You get green beans (which were NOT over cooked--YAY!) and mashed potatoes to. The rest of the group had a variety, no one said there's was not good, so I would say the value here is well worth it! We were traveling and met friends here but we did tell our other friends that live around here that they must go!

1  Thank vagabond116

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Weber's Front row in Arnold, Mo. is a great place to eat. They offer a lot of different things to eat on their menu. We have ate there many times and we have gotten anything from steaks to fried chicken to Rueben sandwiches. They have fried chips that are really delicious. We would recommend Weber's to anyone. Adults and children, they have something for anybody.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

I would highly recommend Weber's Front Row to anyone in the mood for some delicious bar food. Great Food & great atmosphere!

Reviewed 8 September 2013

My wife and i thought we would try this place, they had not been open for business very long.
We walked in the place had maybe 6 or 7 people in it. We waited for someone to seat us. I had to find someone. They walked us to a booth. Left us with no menus. My wife went to use the rest room. While she was gone i got up and got us menus. Still no server in sight, my wife came back to the table, we waited for another 3 or 4 minutes .... still no server.
Finally we walked, no one ever said a word to us.
What a joke. Will absolutely never go back, ever.

3  Thank xpurt
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Made reservation, they lost reservation, evening was a mess. No apology, terrible service, probably won't go back. It was busy, loud, and there are better places in Arnold to eat. If beer, raucous crowds, and slow service okay, then this place has plenty of TVs to watch while you wait for you food or drink. They must already have enough customers, because they sure were not concerned if any of our group ever came back.

2  Thank Shibumi365