The location of this hotel is stunning, right on the lake. The hotel is immaculate and has most things that you could want in a hotel. There is a sail boat and row boat available for guests to use on the lake. We stayed for three nights in the Panorama suite, which was well appointed with a nice deck for relaxing on. Staff were efficient and friendly. My only gripe concerned the billing of things such as water at dinner (when we had wine..) and some other small things I would have expected to see included in the price. For instance in afternoon tea the cakes were complimentary whilst we were billed for tea and coffee (unlike similar hotels). It felt like a late money grab on checking out. Such things take the shine off a what was an excellent stay. On a more positive note there are some top walks nearby (Black Lake). I would stay again, but also check out what was available elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "It's very peaceful here and a magnificent part of the world!"With these words the duke of Windsor described the "Landhaus zu Appesbach" in 1937...As in those times, the Appesbach still radiates this peacefulness, combined with the comfort of today's amenities. The 27 Appesbach rooms, furnished individually offer optimum comfort and equipment.We invite you to lean back, enjoy the scenic view of the surrounding mountains, the lake lying at your feet - and you will feel the becalmin quietness of this special location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, Booking.com, Agoda and HRS so you can book your Landhaus zu Appesbach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landhaus Zu Appesbach Hotel St. Wolfgang
- Landhaus Zu Appesbach St Wolfgang