We have stayed in the hotel for 2 nights, on the weekend, in July.
We were a family of 6.
The first impression was the beautiful garden. Then we meet the lady in the reception and her lovely daughter Isabel. We felt immediately most welcomed. Although we had significant request the manager fulfilled our needs as quickly as he could. We highly appreciate it.
In the evening we had our dinner in the restaurant in the Hotel. The manager of restaurant was a great person too- happy and ready to help. Great atmosphere.
Even in the morning, the cleaning ladies that we met in the corridor were kind, smiling and shining. the breakfast was superb, and, again- the waiters were so nice and official. The restaurant is beautiful- quiet and full with light and view. although we were with 2 teenagers and 2 small kids, the great food and atmosphere touched us all, and we succeeded to sit there, relaxed and calm for an hour, enjoy each minute.
We asked for ideas for activities from the lady in the counter (a new one) and she was very helpful and lovely in a very peaceful and remarkable manner.
The location is stunning. It was rainy when we were, but still the lake and yard were beautiful.
I read all the reviews in Booking and Tripadvisor and I was not sure about the hotel. after staying there I'm sure it's a great place. I have to say few things about some of the reviews I have read:
- The service is outstanding! The best we met in all our stay in Austria (and we met only good service).
-Our room was facing the entrance yard, next to the road, and it was still very very quiet (we stayed with an open window).
-Our room had a great character and we felt there was a good hand with the small details design.
It is a great place for good memories for a long time. We had a smile on our faces all the time we stayed there ad each time we remembered our time there.
Thanks a lot Landhaus zu Appesbach's people!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "It's very peaceful here and a magnificent part of the world!"With these words the duke of Windsor described the "Landhaus zu Appesbach" in 1937...As in those times, the Appesbach still radiates this peacefulness, combined with the comfort of today's amenities. The 27 Appesbach rooms, furnished individually offer optimum comfort and equipment.We invite you to lean back, enjoy the scenic view of the surrounding mountains, the lake lying at your feet - and you will feel the becalmin quietness of this special location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Agoda, HRS and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Landhaus zu Appesbach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landhaus Zu Appesbach Hotel St. Wolfgang
- Landhaus Zu Appesbach St Wolfgang