“A Wonderul Stay at the Wine Country Inn”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Augusta
Augusta Wine Country Inn
Ranked #2 of 9 Augusta B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 July 2013

My Special Somebody and I recently spent a wonderful night at the Inn and enjoyed it immensely. Great room, great food and wonderful visit with our Hostess Kate! The breakfast was very special and the visit with Kate was both interesting, warm and friendly.

We hope to be back soon>

Bob Du Chateau & Connie Browne

Room Tip: All the rooms looked great and ours was terrific!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bob D

Reviewed 23 April 2013

My husband and I received a stay for Christmas and wanted to wait for the perfect weather to arrange our stay. The weather was great, and the views all around were amazing. We enjoyed the wineries and surrounding towns. Our stay was exactly what we needed. The bed was so comfortable and the breakfast was delicious. We will return soon to enjoy some of the countryside we missed.

Room Tip: If you are in need of a shower let them know not every room has one.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrea L
Reviewed 7 April 2013

I was unsure what to expect, since it was our first time staying in a bed and breakfast. Everything from making the reservation to the check out was easy and accommodating. Katherine really took time out to make sure we had everything. It was within walking distance of several wineries. Augusta winery was amazing, from the tastings to wine itself, we took home 3 bottles. Augusta brewing co however I would strongly not recommend, terrible service! After waiting in line for 45 mins to order food and drinks, then waited over an hour and half for a pretzel, to be told they gave our food away to some impatient people, upon addressing with owner who stated "I don't care" we for sure would never return there. From there we went to Ashley Rose and enjoyed a wonderful prime rib dinner with great hospitality! Overall our stay was amazing, and plans to return are in the future.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Svanalstine09
Reviewed 13 November 2012

While visiting from California, my wife and I enjoyed a two night stay at the Wine Country Inn during late October. We stayed in the delightful Powers Room located on the second floor and found it nicely decorated. The king size bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was clean and equipped with bathtub and shower stall, and the room was always quiet and relaxing. Although the outside temperature dipped down to the mid 30s at night our room remained a comfortable temperature throughout our stay. Fresh coffee was available each morning in the common area just outside our room, making it a nice way to wake up without any fuss or bother.

The Inn is only a few minutes walk to/from the Mount Pleasant Winery and others in the area and Montelle Winery is only a short drive. The included breakfast was served each morning at the nearby Ashley’s Rose Restaurant....its just a couple of short blocks away and an easy walk from the Inn. Morning breakfast was wonderful and included fresh fruit, french toast stuffed with baked apple slices(whoa!...you’ll have a hard time finding that elsewhere), and great eggs benedict. We were definitely full afterwards! Kathryn, owner of the inn, was delightful, friendly and very interesting to talk with as was Jan who runs the kitchen. We enjoyed the hospitality of them both and would recommend this Inn to others who wish to visit Augusta.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John B
Reviewed 15 October 2012

My husband and I stayed here last weekend. We were greeted with a glass of wine, and a snack of sausage, cheese and fruit. Kathryn, our hostess was wonderful. The room was very spacious and beautifully decorated. The bed was comfortable and the linens were high quality. We had coffee waiting for us each morning in the sitting room. The Augusta Winery and Mount Pleasant Winery were within walking distance of the Inn. We had a wonderful, relaxing weekend and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2012

Wonderful little B & B in the heart of wine country. Stayed over the forth if July on a multi-day trip through the eastern Missouri wine region. Had a wonderful experience overall and would definitely stay again. Breakfast was lovely and the rooms were great. The beds were very comfortable and overall accommodations very nice.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 10 May 2012

My husband and I stayed here last weekend. Kathryn was very nice, greeted us outside, and welcomed us with a glass of wine. She had menus for the restaurants in town and lead us on a tour of town while driving to the Augusta Wine Country Inn from the Edelweiss Inn. My husband was getting up early to participate in a bike ride and she had coffee ready for him at 6AM on a Saturday. Breakfast was very good and the staff was friendly. We were traveling with another couple and had the place to ourselves. We played on of the many board games available in the sitting room and enjoyed the large balcony. It was a relaxing get away and I would have thought I was a lot father than 45 minutes from home.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Been to Augusta Wine Country Inn? Share your experiences!