“Who knows?!?”

Copper Bowl Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 26 Restaurants in Anaconda
“Who knows?!?”
Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

My buddy and I went in for a bite to eat, but we were never even served. The waitress avoided all eye contact with us and ignored our business. So i wouldn't know how the food is.

Visited July 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Inconsistent service and food quality”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

I went to Copper Bowl for late breakfast one day and dinner the next. Service during the breakfast was very good but the food average. Service for the dinner was poor while the food was average.

I had the hamburger steak and eggs for breakfast. The hamburger was cooked to the point of dry and the hash browns soft and soggy and the yolks of the over easy eggs were hard.

In contrast, at dinner I had the chicken fried steak. It was a good size portion and nice and crispy but the country gravy was salty. The side veggies were previously frozen and mushy while the split pea and ham soup was ok. I did like the fresh cut french fries. I ordered a strawberry milkshake and was told they were out of ice cream. However, my dinner companion ordered the "steak dinner". Scares me when the menu doesn't say what the steak is but merely a "juicy center cut steak." We had to ask and the choice was sirloin or rib eye. The steak was gristly and hard to chew. Was not a "juicy center cut steak" and it didn't even look like the 8 oz we were told it was.

• Visited April 2013
“Good food outstanding service”
Reviewed 4 November 2012 via mobile

Can in with 5 kids in tow. We were promptly seated, drinks ordered and delivered ( and refilled several times). Food is good all were satisfied. At the end of lunch we were offered free bowling tickets! Nice touch.

Midlothian, Texas
“Maybe a good breakfast place but for lunch....”
Reviewed 14 September 2012

We arrived around 2 pm after the lunch crowd. The pork chop sandwich was not what I had anticipated but was ok. It appeared to be a pressed pork patty battered and fried instead of a real pork chop. My boyfriend had a Reuben that was less than impressive. It was served with mayo instead of Thousand Island dressing. We both had salads with blue cheese dressing which were ok. The restaurant has a casino and bowling alley in the same building. Probably would not have stopped there had it not been for the reviews. Would consider going back to try the breakfast menu.

Shreveport, Louisiana
“Great Diner”
Reviewed 11 May 2012

WONDERFUL onion rings! Just loved them! The waitress was the sweetest lady! Exceptional service! The reason I gave it a four instead of a five is because the decor was very outdated.

Visited May 2012