“Dive”

Copper Bowl Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 26 Restaurants in Anaconda
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Buffalo, Minnesota, United States
“Dive”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Ordered a lemonade, looked around, and left after paying. Didn't trust ordering food here. The place was filthy, carpets dirty, overall impression was not to chance eating here and went across the street to McDonalds.

Visited October 2013

Anaconda, Montana
“I probably won't go back.”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

I wasn't impressed, the place is old and falling apart, the service is only just alright, and the food is your average for a bowling restaurant. Still, it is a place to eat.

Visited September 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Fantastic Breakfast 3x!”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Visited Anaconda in July for a family reunion and ate breakfast a the Copper Bowl on three occasions. My brother and I knew nothing about the cafe until we pulled into town. When we drove into town we noticed three Montana Highway Patrol cars in the parking lot, and we knew we had to give it a try. In our opinion, truckers and police officers know how to pick good eateries.
The food was excellent every time, and the service was reliable. Our favorite meal was the chicken fried steak served with eggs, hash browns and toast. The meal was served on two plates; a platter containing the steak and potatoes and a smaller plate with the eggs and toast. The steak was huge; barely fitting on the platter, and was tender enough to cut with a fork. Everything was cooked as ordered and quite tasty. We didn't walk away hungry, and we will definitely eat at the Copper Bowl when passing by Anaconda.

• Visited July 2013
“Who knows?!?”
Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

My buddy and I went in for a bite to eat, but we were never even served. The waitress avoided all eye contact with us and ignored our business. So i wouldn't know how the food is.

Visited July 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Inconsistent service and food quality”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

I went to Copper Bowl for late breakfast one day and dinner the next. Service during the breakfast was very good but the food average. Service for the dinner was poor while the food was average.

I had the hamburger steak and eggs for breakfast. The hamburger was cooked to the point of dry and the hash browns soft and soggy and the yolks of the over easy eggs were hard.

In contrast, at dinner I had the chicken fried steak. It was a good size portion and nice and crispy but the country gravy was salty. The side veggies were previously frozen and mushy while the split pea and ham soup was ok. I did like the fresh cut french fries. I ordered a strawberry milkshake and was told they were out of ice cream. However, my dinner companion ordered the "steak dinner". Scares me when the menu doesn't say what the steak is but merely a "juicy center cut steak." We had to ask and the choice was sirloin or rib eye. The steak was gristly and hard to chew. Was not a "juicy center cut steak" and it didn't even look like the 8 oz we were told it was.

• Visited April 2013